• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

bounce by the lake with dan, sneak, mes and justin martin

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
omgwtfbbq!!!!
easily the best party of the year
got to meet some new peeps, met up with some old peeps
im not feeling so fresh so will do a better review later
but shit was off the hook

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
532602_10151873151185468_1141544350_n.jpg

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I had an awesome time, and it was so good to see so many of you that I have no seen in 4 million years. im really glad norm convinced me to come down at the last minute. nice to meet you tara. really nice to get a hug from someone I have not spoken to in a very long time. nice to 'actually' hang with you nick and thanks for bringing norm down, seeing him was very good for my soul. nice to be greeted at the door by bbj and watch him bounce around like his usual insane self. nice to see everyone was either wasted or whacked lol. one of the chicks at the bar should be fired, she blows, Ive never had anyone take so freaking long to make a drink. I also cant say I liked the last DJ. he wasnt bad or anything it was just too much downtime and not enough uptime. he was relatively cute tho so I'll let pass. :p but regardless I had a wicked time and having all that room in the parking lots was great.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
gleeson was on when me and my crew rolled in, no line up hassles at all
gleeson was murdering it as per
my friend knew one of the tarbenders so drinks came with alacrity(also, we were only charged 100 bucks for our drinking at the end of the night, FOR 3 ppl!!!, and you know how much i like my booze so that was crazy insane)
mes came on and proceeded to lay waste, i love it when you see the dj look out into the crowd with a huge grin on their face.
sneak came on and upped it to another level. that is one thing i have always loved about bounce, every dj is always trying to one up the guy who was on before. beats were murderous
dj dan. no words. complete and utter destruction. the 12 cerwin vegas were pumping like it was the last gig ever. there never seemed to be any let up from dan or the bass, just insane. simply insane
dan and sneak b2b AMAZE, mind blown, unreal. such a variety of beats and breaks, they gave'r right off the hop and didnt let the foot off the pedal.
the cerwins were def getting a work out
justin martin came on and was kind of boring at first so i went outside with a friend for a beer that we had in the cooler.
martin got real bassy and drugged out real fast and i was lured back
they totally turned it up for this cat and he made the system work. i still feel the bass in my chest.
simply incredible night. met a lot of new peeps. saw a lot of peeps i knew
there is a reason they call these parties BOUNCE, cause that is what everyone was doing.
as usual, the bounce crew solved all the problems ppl have mention with an outdoor bar and port-o-lets, and upgraded sound system. line ups at peak were free and easy.
everyone ALWAYS has a smile on their face and always up for it
the beach balls and popsicles added a nice touch

cant wait for the next and you know i will be the 1st in line

as a side note, my friend had a prob with the online ticket, i msg'd gleeson and he called me right away and sorted it out. that is pure class and how shit should be run

congrats bounce, you continue to lead the way

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

soapy

TRIBE Promoter
Hats off to Bounce for throwing what was in my opinion a flawless party!

Great people, great house, great sound, and no hassles.
BBJ summed it up perfectly except for me Justin Martin threw down one of the most incredible sets I've heard in long long time. Simply amazing!

Again, great work Bounce for putting together such a special day!

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
i remember i was in the middle of a conversation at the far end of the patio and mes laid down this bass line
i stopped my story, grabbed my beer, and said...i gotta go!!
ran to the bins and stuck my head in

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
i remember i was in the middle of a conversation at the far end of the patio and mes laid down this bass line
i stopped my story, grabbed my beer, and said...i gotta go!!
ran to the bins and stuck my head in

haha fuck yeah !

congrats Mikey and 'J on throwing a stomper of a party, abit cheesed off to have missed it

NoLowLeftPitch

TRIBE Member
Aside from what everyone else has already said, I'd like to give recognition to Sleazebot and the DJs playing deeper tracks on the inside... dear gawd they me moving to such sexy tracks! Thank you Bounce for putting in the long hours of work to host such a great party! Looking forward to the August edition!

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
I left Digital Dreams to come to this with mikeryan and check out his lights.

Very glad I did. Music was good. A bit too much of the house hustle for my tastes, but it was expected. Lots of good peeps and fun. Everyone was in good spirits.

Back in the day DJ Dan used to be my favourite. Then he changed and he dropped off my roster....... last weekend he impressed the pants outta me.

Great way to end a holiday weekend.

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
DJ DAN sounded the same as he did 8 years ago, and it was awesome.

I had a great time talking to people I haven't seen in years!

me

TRIBE Member
Awesome party!! The party peeps were definitely out and everyone was smiling having a blast. Music was top notch with Dan totally wrecking shop. Ended up at a booze can afterwards where Dan, Mes and Justin Martin played back to back to back going from track to track. Definitley the cherry on top to an amazing afternoon/evening.
Well done BOUNCE!

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
Fun times to the max! Sneak, Dan and Mes all delivered the goods, but Justin Martin stole the show for me. Sound system and lights were top tier. Really good crowd and the new layout was perfect - lots of room to boogie and the drink service was a breeze. Couldn't ask for a much better Canada Day party. College Street after party was fun too. Bounce it up!

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
Here's a video that shows how the lights are controlled. :)

It get's a little more lined up and less shaky after about the 1 minute mark.

mixupmixup

TRIBE Member
Dope ass jam.
Pure class from the Bounce Massive.
Big thangs as per usual.
Vibes and music were popppppin all night!

XTRA Shouts to Justin for rollin by Cheery with Mes & DJ Dan.
Highlight: Shooting the shit with DJ Dan talkin about all those oldschool raves he used to mash down with all them funky ass west coast breaks. He's like, I got one for you. And follows with is to close his set. FUCKING GOLD ghearign this out again!

RAVE!

:)

[YOUTUBE]7w5QwkEnpoA[/YOUTUBE]