• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

bosa on THE PORTUGESE

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
i just wanted to give a big shout out to my favourite race of people ,
the Portugese.

thats right, i said it.
au gosta de falad portugese!!!

one of my best buddies is portugese, and he's got blonde hair... a testament to their varying and
multi-racial heritage that saw the portugese empire occupy much of south america, africa and a spicy little slice of Europe.

the way i see it, the portugese colonized brazil, the only nation actually better than portugal. and god bless those humble souls' who instead of complaining about all the attention brazil gets over them, the portugese set up charters so they could get cheap flights to Rio and every Jose and Manuel six pack could afford to fly over and join in the fun.

While spain, france and the english were busy killing off the local native populations of the Americas, the portugese had sex with them.... bringing to the fore a ethnically ambiguous peoples that brought us the Churasequeria, the Samba, and a their current president nik named "Lu Lu", a shoe shine boy who grew up in his nations worst ghettos to achinve unheard of popularity. their spanish counter parts in argentina went through 5 presidents in 2 years..... perhaps they have much to learn from the portugese spirit.....

portugese are the only people ive ever known who seek commonality among us europeans, everytime i meet a portugese, they always say "hey portugese and italian are very similar", i foolishly began to suspect all portugese wished they could be italian.
But now several years wiser I know its their accomodating nature, cultivated after years of being dwarfed by the juggernaut that is Spain that they seek resolve not tension.
(now i realize its only greek people who wished they could be italian.)

Perhaps the UN could truly achieve its aims as a stawalrt of Human Right and Fairness if instead of an Kofi Anan, it was a Rui Costa or a Fillipo Sousa at the helm. A guy can dream cant he?

who can say anything about the portugese without mentioning the women. some say portugese girls have great asses like black women. I say, black chicks have great portugese asses!!
some of the nicest girls ive ever met were portugese, dare i say i almost fell in love with one....
part of me always suspected i would end up marrying a nice portugese girl.
the thought of them serving up some classic grilled chicken with rice, while sipping on a glass of Mateus... it makes me hotter than a cup of home made piri piri ...... the only sauce that makes chicken taste like Jesus was working the grill....

i guess all those stereotypes they told us a childeren were true about the portugese... the greatest people on earth.

j "rui costa" bosa

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
During the Age of Colonisation the Portuguese had the nastiest reputation. Pirates with government papers. The history of Angola punctuates these bloodthirsty times.

I'm saying it in a good way.

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
During the Age of Colonisation the Portuguese had the nastiest reputation. Pirates with government papers. The history of Angola punctuates these bloodthirsty times.

I'm saying it in a good way.
These pirates are making me thirsty.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
the portuguese were terrible conquerors.... they did have some stake in Northern Africa and some parts of south america... Brazil and some other small places..the rest was conquered by the Spaniards.. which were a tiny bit better...since they weren't a bunch of shameless pirates..but still had very distinct and unfair class system as well.

defazman

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
is that that chicken place in oakville??
if so *drooooooooooooooooool*
Nando's is a very popular chain throughout Africa, with growing franchises here in Canada and the US. So fucking good.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
what is a bosa?

isn't it a drink??

bosa
Boza \Bo"za\, n. [See Bosa.] An acidulated fermented drink of the Arabs and Egyptians, made from millet seed and various astringent substances; also, an intoxicating beverage made from hemp seed, darnel meal, and water. [Written also bosa, bozah, bouza.]

Swamper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
can someone please tell me what is "bosa"?
I just think it's just someone's last name being used and their take on a topic - ex. "OJ on MURDER", "MJ on Sleeping With Kids".

They should also learn how to spell "portuguese", lol

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Swamper
I just think it's just someone's last name being used and their take on a topic - ex. "OJ on MURDER", "MJ on Sleeping With Kids".

They should also learn how to spell "portuguese", lol
i don't think so...i've seen it posted before by other people, i'm sure.

bosa bosa bosa

Swamper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hi i'm God
Idiot.
Pork & Cheese sounds like Portugese.... Porkugall sounds like Portugal. Way to catch on ass for brains.
Wow, what a clarification. However, I was referring more to your use of "Porkugall" in combination with "where" instead of "were".

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Wow, what a clarification. However, I was referring more to your use of "Porkugall" in combination with "where" instead of "were".
Whatever dick face, take your spelling-police hat off so I can shit on it for you. Then you can where it around so others know I got served :rolleyes:

Swamper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hi i'm God
Whatever dick face, take your spelling-police hat off so I can shit on it for you. Then you can where it around so others know I got served :rolleyes:
Perhaps I'd be willing to overlook erroneus grammar/spelling in your post (since, hey, shit happens) if you didn't classify a whole group of people as being "ignorant and arrogant".

Continue on with the derogatory comments, it's obvious you need them to strengthen your posts. What are you, 12?

Last edited:

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Perhaps I'd be willing to overlook erroroneus grammar/spelling in your post (since, hey, shit happens) if you didn't classify a whole group of people as being "ignorant and arrogant".

Continue on with the derogatory comments, it's obvious you need them to strengthen your posts. What are you, 12?
Oooh look at me!! Imma go pick a fight fight with someone then call them on making derogatory comments, insult them back, then piss off!
What the fuck are you a hypocritical 15year old that just discovered a message board?!

Swamper

TRIBE Member
"idiot"
"ass for brains"
"dick face"

vs

"brilliant display of intelligence"
"what are you, 12?"

In comparison, my comments are hardly derogatory.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories