• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

boring.

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
yes you. I use to enjoy reading most of the stuff here, but now I am just reading the same thing as I do in the Metro paper on my way to work.

You all suck.

Jay

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Adam

TRIBE Member
doggystyle.gif

noodle

TRIBE Member
holy sheet I didn't realised the bulldog fucking PUKED. I couldn't get past the humping action until now.

yowzers.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Adam

TRIBE Member
deep said:
WOW! That is perhaps the greatest animated gif in the history of the internet!

But it's so much more. It's really the reason that cavemen painted on walls and more broadly, why mankind is still in awe at the marvel of the moving picture.

Much like the Kennedy assassination, Rodney King beating, and Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction, we can only express thanks that the sequence was captured on film.

deep

TRIBE Member
rizzlah said:
how could anyone even know that

I am king of the internet, nice to meet you. However, if you have other contenders for the greatest animated gif in the history of the internet, I would be happy to review them with you in a democratic process.

rizzlah

TRIBE Member
deep said:
I am king of the internet, nice to meet you. However, if you have other contenders for the greatest animated gif in the history of the internet, I would be happy to review them with you in a democratic process.

haha its from napoleon dynamite

deep

TRIBE Member
I can't stop watching

GET EM DOG BARF !

I am also quietly mouthing "popozao" and "braaaaaaaaaow" to it

Soulster

TRIBE Member
wow. the fact that that even happened is pretty impressive. the fact that it was captured on camera, doubly so. but the fact that someone took the time to turn it into a gif and post it on the internet... well, we should consider ourselves lucky folks.