• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

borat

enemy Ai

TRIBE Member
that shit is funny as hell! borat is a genius.. how he stays in character (without laughing his ass off) is beyond me!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KiFe

TRIBE Member
So awhile back borat got into some trouble in the deep south.. Supposedly almost causing a riot at a baseball/football game when he sang some madly war-mongering style version of the american anthem.

Whatever happened to that shit? I've still never seen that clip.. Figured that alig would have released it asap to bring more infamy to his name.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Access

TRIBE Member
KiFe said:
So awhile back borat got into some trouble in the deep south.. Supposedly almost causing a riot at a baseball/football game when he sang some madly war-mongering style version of the american anthem.

Whatever happened to that shit? I've still never seen that clip.. Figured that alig would have released it asap to bring more infamy to his name.
I recall reading somewhere that footage will appear in Borat: The Movie.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
BORAT THE MOVE?! hold the phone, borat... THE MOVIE?

fuck yes!! Merry xmas excercise clothes!

rentboy

TRIBE Member
KiFe said:
BORAT THE MOVE?! hold the phone, borat... THE MOVIE?

fuck yes!! Merry xmas excercise clothes!
this scene had me in tears. 'every...body dan-cing noww'

2nd season has a ton of great moments. The Andy Rooney interview was probably the best interview of the season.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
i'm still getting into the 2nd season DVD's because i'm a late commer to all things ali g, but hell boy, every times borat asks someone if they want to see a picture and pulls out polaroids....

ahaha snap!

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
This is at once both one of the most hilarious, yet gross things I have ever seen! Borat is all kinds of awesome! Harassing people on the beach in Cannes ......

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

[jai]