• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Boozecan

Carvagio

TRIBE Member
Anybody Do The Robot?

Is there an easy way to find out what boozecans are operating in Toronto on a given weekend? Is that a stupid question?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Well, if you guys aren't going to add anything useful on the boozecan front, can you at least post the 24 hour alcohol delivery number or put me in touch with someone who can set me up with some of that there E?

Kinger

TRIBE Member
Carvagio said:
Anybody Do The Robot?

Is there an easy way to find out what boozecans are operating in Toronto on a given weekend? Is that a stupid question?
Will you drop the other charges on me if I tell you?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
Pizza Pizza at Queen & Bathurst, ask for Juan - the password is g.o.a.t.s.e - he'll give you the next clue.

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
LeoGirl said:
Pizza Pizza at Queen & Bathurst, ask for Juan - the password is g.o.a.t.s.e - he'll give you the next clue.

Before you lies the maze of the small intestines, one path leads to the stomach, the other to certain doom. Take with you this helmet and torch, let them be your guide.

Caz

TRIBE Member
can you make my parking tickets go away? Seriously, i can't afford them, im not even joking

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Muad'ib said:
does anyone know where i can get heroin? i'll also take meth if you've got it.
I've got a killer heroin/meth mix, its also pre-loaded in a used needle thats been shared between 5 or 6 homeless people already. PM me for deets.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Carvagio

TRIBE Member
And All In One Morning

Thanks for all the replies, but you could have just said that yes, it is a stupid question

"Do The Robot" was on the sign leading to a little east end boozecan I checked out on Saturday.

99 Sudbury used to post parties on some of the boards, so I just thought I'd ask...thank's for the laughs though. I especially liked the NARC poster : )

guess I'll keeping asking those bartenders where they go after work.