• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Booty Step!!!

DeepSix

TRIBE Promoter
HAHA I don't think it is, but what a funny idea for a sample.

I think I'll sample Iron Chef.

That'd rock.

(Don't steal my idea now!)

Oh yeah Butcha, I like this tune quite a bit. Nice and simple and gritty...gets the bum wigglin' - and that's the point isn't it?

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DeepSix

I think I'll sample Iron Chef.

That'd rock.

(Don't steal my idea now!)

hahaha..

sorry mate, i've already done that. stole a sample from the episode with yogurt as the special ingredient..

good ol' morimoto..

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
good track, but i think it'd be nice if the snare levels were varied a bit (maybe some panning would be nice as well), 'cause it was a tad too snarey in places i thought. perhaps some variation in the bassline as well. the sample's quite nice though methinks. with a little more work, she's gonna be a beaut.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

hysterical

TRIBE Member
Nice track....the drums need more of a punch me think or compression, especially the snare. Also, i dont know if its just me or if its too early, but the main synth/bassline seems out of place sometimes:confused: . But anyways nice track though. Did you use Junglist VSTi?

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by hysterical
Did you use Junglist VSTi?
that was my assumption as well. i was thinking perhaps some sort of mild effects on the bass just to ditch that trademark sound.

i love when the bass first hits though.. those simple one hit tones are nice at first.

Last edited: