• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Boots!

starr

TRIBE Member

i saw these in the window at David's and i had do force myself to walk away from them. i was willing to pay $800 for them (yes, i was delirious at the time), but i think they're actually closer to $1500.

*sighs*

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Kung Po Beef said:
I just picked these little puppies up. Ain't they just gorgeous??!

every other week on this board, the revelation of the sex of someone i was thoroughly convinced to be the opposite, TOTALLY SURPRISES ME.

lol!

:)

Kung Po Beef

TRIBE Member
JESuX said:
every other week on this board, the revelation of the sex of someone i was thoroughly convinced to be the opposite, TOTALLY SURPRISES ME.

lol!

Shh! Let's keep it a secret for Boots fans only. ;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JESuX

TRIBE Member
so, they have almost the EXACT version of the shoes i wanted at aldo at brown's.

they're part of the brown's boots collection, "on stack"....

i looooove youuuuuu....! :(

if i was leary about spending $100 on the ones on sale at aldo, imagine how delighted i was to see that these are twice that.

:(

starr

TRIBE Member
JESuX said:
so, they have almost the EXACT version of the shoes i wanted at aldo at brown's.....

if i was leary about spending $100 on the ones on sale at aldo, imagine how delighted i was to see that these are twice that.
alright lady. i want a pair of boots like these as well and i think i've found them so i'll share. there's a store on the north side of college, between shaw and grace. it's a shoe/accessories store, can't recall the name.

but they've got a pair of boots like these for around $100, definitely under $200 with tax. check them out!

ila

TRIBE Member
JESuX said:

You can still afford them, man! Just stop taking cabs, paying cover, drinking and eating out for two weeks. They're worth it.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

JESuX

TRIBE Member
trust me, i don't do those things already miss alison!

i ride my bike everywhere, pre-drink, guest list, and bring my lunch.

*sigh*

living by yourself BLOWS sometimes.

KPB - i liiike-a de spaaiiice! [/ali g]

starr- if i find those bizzles, i swear i will shower you with rose petals and champagne when i next see you.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
*shudders*

i wince every time i see someone sporting them.

honestly, ladies!

y'know what they make your legs look like, regardless as to what size they actually are?

this:

i share, because i care.

:p

JESuX

TRIBE Member
trust me, not a decision that was *entirely* by choice... but yeah, if you're paying your bills for one, and paying a STUPIDLY HIGH RENT (as oppossed to having roomies), there are certain things you end up sacrificing. like $200 boots.

starr

TRIBE Member
JESuX said:
starr- if i find those bizzles, i swear i will shower you with rose petals and champagne when i next see you.
if it's not raining too hard tomorrow i'll probably go buy them and i'll post the store name for you.

it's quite a "hip" store...you can't really miss it.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
ila said:
meh.

you're so pretty no one is looking at your feet anyway.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

coming from you, i consider that a huuuge compliment.

starr - i might go check it out tonight after work - it's supposed to rain all week anyway, i may as well dance around like gene kelly in my lace ballet flats [read: sieves that are strapped to my feet].

wheeee!

JESuX

TRIBE Member
oh, little boots.

why doest thou not cometh in black that i can findeth on the intarwebbeth?

for shame!

jungalissa

TRIBE Member
I saw some Lacoste boots at Browns I think are super cute. Not sexy by any means, but I have sexy boots and all they do is collect dust......

kate

TRIBE Member
I know they're not boots, but I am sure my miss sixty pumps will be getting here today or tomorrow!!

I had been drooling over them since I got back from the UK and was trying to justify spending 250 bucks on a pair of pumps that are BROWN and BLUE (ie. not the most practical things on earth in terms of matching them).

Anyway, ever the ebay shopaholic I found them brand new from an ebay seller for 110 US.

Weeee!!!

kate

TRIBE Member
No way! Round toe + thick heel = comfy!

My miss sixty boots I got last year are the most comfortable thing on earth, i have danced in them till 5 am more than once and managed to walk out without hobbling!!