1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Bolivia - SHG Episode 014 (Progressive House)

Discussion in 'DJ Mixes' started by DJ Bolivia, Apr 17, 2010.

1. DJ Bolivia

DJ Bolivia TRIBE Member

I've had guest mixes on my Subterranean Homesick Grooves radio show for the past several weeks, but here's the first one in a while that I recorded myself.

Here's our Podcast Feed to paste into iTunes or any other podcatcher:
    Subterranean Homesick Grooves

Here's a Direct Link to the show: (right-click to download)

Here are Track Listings for this episode:

01. Outcode, "I Love House" (Original Mix)
    02. Amr Zaki feat Pr Morriarti, "Egyptian Dancer" (Ted Nilsson Remix)
    03. Ramon Bedoya, "Colombia Es Fiesta" (Alejo Llanos Remix)
    04. Alejo Llanos, "Sabor Colombiano" (Original Mix)
    05. Andrew Core & Luke Da Silva, "Anthem" (Emde Remix)
    06. Jeff Spooner, "Monkey Nation" (Original Mix)
    07. Bias & Herrero, "Talking About Us" (Original Mix)
    08. Encore, "Le Disc Jockey" (2010 James Sadoway Remix)
    09. Junkdna & Oded Adam, "Underwater" (Paul Sparkes Remix)
    10. Carlos Gallardo & Jose Franco, "Tears Of Calcutta" (John Jacobsen & Anzwer Remix)
    11. Flash Brothers, "Barracuda" (Thomas Schwartz Remix)
    12. Dresden & Johnston, "Keep Faith" (Morgan Page Remix)

I recorded this week's show on Thursday night and should have posted it yesterday, but I got distracted and forgot to. I'm in the middle of moving out of my old house and studio space into a new one (in the same town), so I've been pretty busy for the past couple days working on carpentry and other projects to get the studio ready for the move. This is still only into a temporary space while I build a full-scale studio starting this fall, but the temporary space will let me continue my Berklee Music studies, A/V production projects, and SHG Radio Show in the interim.

Getting back to this week's show ...

I've been waiting anxiously for several months for Dave Dresden & Mikael Johnston to finally release their version of "Keep Faith" to the public, since I first got a copy in December. Quite a few mixes were just released this week as an exclusive on Beatport, so you can judge for yourself which mix you enjoy the most. I chose Morgan Page's version for this show. Other than this particular track, I went with an almost entirely non-vocal theme to the show.

That's all for this week. Thanks for tuning in!