• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Body & Soul 10 Yr NYC

deevah

TRIBE Member
from another board:

from John Davis

It is with great pleasure that I would like to officially announce the Body & SOUL 10 year Anniversary party on Saturday July 1st 2006 @ PS1 in Long Island City
http://www.ps1.org

Tickets will be $10 per person and will ONLY be sold through Ticketweb.

More details about when tickets will be available will follow as we get further information
danny, francois & joe - all behind the decks under 1 roof

now i have a place to go for canada day

which deep heads are in?

p.s. claussell plays @ Club Love on the sunday, Francois on monday - i'll be staying for those days too

deevah

TRIBE Member
it's part of moma

from their website:

P.S.1 Contemporary Art Center, an affiliate of The Museum of Modern Art, is the oldest and second largest non-profit arts center in the United States solely devoted to contemporary art. Recognized as a defining force of the alternative space movement, P.S.1 stands out from major arts institutions through its cutting-edge approach to exhibitions and direct involvement of artists within a scholarly framework. It acts as an intermediary between the artist and its audience. Functioning as a living and active meeting place for the general public, P.S.1 is a catalyst for ideas, discourses and new trends in contemporary art and its practices.

it looks like there's an outdoor portion to the venue

deevah

TRIBE Member
oh fuck me

tenaglia is @ spirit on the 3rd

so this will be B&S on sat, claussell on sun, francois on early monday, tenaglia on early tues til ??

fuck me good

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

deevah

TRIBE Member
looks like it's an outdoor venue - every year the patio design changes. an architecture competition is held by the museum to select a temporary structure for the outdoor area

zoo

TRIBE Member
i think i'll probably hit this, i was planning a trip to NYC for june but i can just push it to the end of june/early july (envy my user location)

anyone want to party with me? :)

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
zoo said:
i think i'll probably hit this, i was planning a trip to NYC for june but i can just push it to the end of june/early july (envy my user location)

anyone want to party with me? :)

Well zoo you can bet that I'll be there.

countdown here

le bricoleur

TRIBE Member
JOSHB said:
Till you grow some tits, that's where you stay.:D
what about man boobs?

i should just move in with my sister and her husband. they live in Carol Gardens, probably not 15 minutes from JOSHB.

b

tonep

TRIBE Member
le bricoleur said:
what about man boobs?

i should just move in with my sister and her husband. they live in Carol Gardens, probably not 15 minutes from JOSHB.

b

you would end up wanting to kill him like the rest of us who know him

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Got the email today:

Body & SOUL 10 Year Anniversary party @ PS1

Saturday July 1st 2006

3pm till 9pm

We would like to advise everyone that tickets for this event will be available within the next 72 hours.

Please click on the link below and type in search under keyword, region or date for ticket information.

At this time tickets CAN only be sold through ticketweb.
:)