• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Boa?

GIJill

TRIBE Member
Any thought on what Boa is like? Never been. Mixed revies by some people. Woth it to go tonight for Chris Fortier? I heard it was somewhat meow.....

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by GIJill
Any thought on what Boa is like? Never been. Mixed revies by some people. Woth it to go tonight for Chris Fortier? I heard it was somewhat meow.....

yea it is exactly like meow!!!!

don't go. i say.. do not go!
do not go!

Last edited:

deep

TRIBE Member
people whose opinion I respect liked their first experience there (sound, crowd)

I will go there sometime to find out for myself (tonight would have been good)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
do up Boa...Oliver Lieb will not disappoint and it holds the potential to be something different from what can be expected at System . Fortier's no slouch himself...

I've heard really good things about the first thing that was held there (I think Sandra Collins?) People described the place as Montreal-esque , in terms of sound quality and the vibe in the crowd. I think that's fairly high praise

give'r for the deep!

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
the fact that you are considering system over boa... oh dear.

go to boa!!!!!!!

it will be off the hoookkkkk I promise.

oliver lieb doesn't fvck around at the tables and he will bring some wicked techy stuff for sure.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TECHno addict

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
I've heard really good things about the first thing that was held there (I think Sandra Collins?) People described the place as Montreal-esque , in terms of sound quality and the vibe in the crowd. I think that's fairly high praise

The first party held there was Sander Kleinenberg in late December. Nice spacious club, with the best sound in the city hands down. Havent been back since that night, but ive heard they fixed the few minor problems they originally had (sinks in the bathrooms, lights on the stairs). Cant wait to hear Satoshi Tomiie on the 21st, and even more to hear Scumfrog on the 28th!!!!

gollum

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Boa?

Originally posted by chipotle
yea it is exactly like meow!!!!

don't go. i say.. do not go!
do not go!

If you started convincing people you liked to go, the atmosphere would change.

I've yet to go, but I hear the sound system beats almost anything else in Toronto, and they are clean unlike most other after hours places.

Stan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
I've heard really good things about the first thing that was held there (I think Sandra Collins?)

Pretty impressive, especially considering it was Sandra "Tequila" Collins.