1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

BNIB Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 (black)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by dj_vc, Sep 1, 2010.

1. dj_vc

dj_vc TRIBE Member

BNIB Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 in black. Never opened or used. Still locked to Rogers. Decided I ant a phone with a physical kb. price : $375.
    PM or email to dj_vc@hotmail.com:O

2. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

i'm on the market for a new phone - i looked at this in the store but it was waaay too expensive (599 i think)

just trying to figure out - do you have to have a data plan to use this phone?

did you just go buy the phone brand new for (nearly) 6 bills and didn't bother sign up for any plan at all? and because i'm paranoid - if it is unopened, why not just return it?

3. dj_vc

dj_vc TRIBE Member

I got it on Rogers hardware upgrade, but decided I want a phone with a physical kb like Moto Milestone. I can still return it but rogers has no phone i really want and this is the best one they have thats in stock. i.e. i am trying to sell so i can go buy unlocked phone of model i actually want cause rogers is ghey and does not have any phones i really want. If it doesnt sell soon, i might just keep it and use it.

4. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

i have a data plan for free at work - which means that if i don't work here in a couple of weeks (for any number of reasons, lol) then I might do the upgrade thing as well. i was told the cost of the phone would be $99 to me as long as i bought a data plan. they are probably lying out of their pie holes though. that's the third person from that company to tell me a third completely different story.

in short, you might hear from me. lol

5. dj_vc

dj_vc TRIBE Member

No longer available.