1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

BNIB Litter Kwitter - Teach cat to use toilet!

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by dj Red Turtle, Sep 2, 2010.

1. dj Red Turtle

dj Red Turtle TRIBE Promoter

This proven system has been used to teach cats to use the toilet! This kit pays for itself since you won't be needing litter once they are done the system.

I accidentally ordered 2 of these. So this ones goes up for sale. Brand new and never been used.

It also includes extra rings which are for multi cats or for cats that need the extra discs when learning. They also help slow learners.

Here's the website
    Litter Kwitter - The Original Cat Toilet Training Kit

The box includes

DVD
    3 different coloured stage rings
    Toilet seat attachment
    And instructions

2 Extra rings - retails for $14.95

Willing to let all of this go for $60. You save the shipping and the taxes/duty and then some as this retails for $78.95US before anything is added.

[​IMG]

2. Ninjetta

Ninjetta TRIBE Member

I've always wanted to teach my fat cat this.....she learned all kinds of other tricks like shake paw etc. Does your kitty use the toilet now???

3. Interchange

Interchange TRIBE Promoter

yes I am curious as well. Kitty litter makes me sneeze - is this device working out for you ?

4. dj Red Turtle

I haven't started it yet because one of my cats is having some bowel issues and is on some medication. Once he's finished the meds I will start on the program.

5. dj Red Turtle

If you do a search on youtube with litter kwitter, you should see a bunch of videos from customers and their progress.

6. KillaLadY

KillaLadY TRIBE Member

So, does it work?

Cats usually love to cover their business after their pee with the litter and tend to make a mess unless you have an enclosed box.

How would this work with this?

If my cat can stop that litter spreading thingy after he pees/poos.. OMG!!!

I am VERY interested in it... still have it?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
  7. dj Red Turtle

8. KillaLadY

KillaLadY TRIBE Member

fuck, I just texted you. :(