• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

~*...bmw films...season 2...*~

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
taken from www.bmwfilms.com

==============================================
Brace yourself for intricate plot twists, riveting car chases, and a dose of wit. All eight short films of The Hire, created by Hollywood’s finest talent, are available now for downloading and streaming.

These brilliantly produced films star Clive Owen as the driver. Hired for his superb driving skills and unshakable poise, the driver encounters unexpected obstacles that put his abilities to the test. Watch as each film reveals new depths of character, intrigue, and cinematography.
==============================================

last year i was blown away by the hire. watched them all again on dvd the other day...star with madonna is still my fav.

season 2 is available for download at www.bmwfilms.com

from james brown (as himself) making a deal with the devil played by gary oldman blazing through the strip in vegas to don cheadle and f. murray abraham transporting valuable goods while being chased by a helicopter full of meanies...these films are top notch. you kinda forget that they are advertisements for bmw.

hell, even marilyn manson makes a cameo in beat the devil.

executive producers are tony scott, ridley scott, and jules day.

these flixx make me want to drive a z4 sooo badly...i'd settle for an x5 though *drool*

enjoy

- that parental guidance suggested guy :cool:

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by that 420 guy
taken from www.bmwfilms.com
last year i was blown away by the hire. watched them all again on dvd the other day...star with madonna is still my fav.
"Star" is the best from season 1. "The Hire" is the best from season 2. They debuted it at the Canadian Z4 launch. The first half is very suspensful and piques your interest. The second half has some solid driving stunts, particularly the 180 slide to the end of the bridge. I'll have to try out some of Clive's moves in the summer. ;)

Cheers ... Ian :)

Balzz

TRIBE Member
Still waiting on the season 2 DVDs. Season 1 was great...very different watching in 5.1 audio. :D

Balzz

TRIBE Member
Faaawk! I can't find my DVD...probably in some box I *still* haven't unpacked yet...4 months and I'm still not fully unpacked. :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders