• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Blue roses, anywhere?

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I am looking to have some flowers delivered today and I have spent about an hour looking for web sites that deliver flowers in Mississauga and they sell blue roses and nobody seems to have them.

Can someone help me with a web site or a phone # or something that they HAVE blue roses?
Thanks so much.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I tried FTD and they don't have any and I have no clue if Costo delivers.

Fuck, I need to deliver these flowers before this storm hits worse than it already did.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
No, I wanted them delivered, she's in a hospital, locked up, she's not allowed out and I can't drive there as I don't have a car.

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
you can just go into a flower shop and ask them to make them for you...they might have to order them but they do exist....I have had them made for myself.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I know they exist and I know I could walk into a flower shop, but I have to have them delivered and I have no means of transportation right now.

defazman

TRIBE Member
sgsp11.jpg

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
I know they exist and I know I could walk into a flower shop, but I have to have them delivered and I have no means of transportation right now.

You can have them delivered. You just have to ask.

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
Zehrs, Fortinos... or any stores that cary president's choice products... have really nice flowers shops and they deliver.

They have the blue and the purple roses... with sparkled edges... really nice.
I think they are around $3-$5 a piece.

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
There is girl on here who works at a florist which happens to be across the street from me. i am at Danforth and Greenwood.
I have gotten blue roses from them and i know they deliver.

Capri Flowers 416-469-2026

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
:)

Thank you everybody.
I found a place that delivers in Mississauga with this weather, so I called them.

I will save these #s, because I am sure I will need them in the future.