• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

blue M&M's can cause 'ze rage' !

patri©k

TRIBE Member
click this to see video

it's supposed to be a clip where a guy with Tourette's Syndrome is asleep and while he's asleep his psychiatrist puts a giant 4ft. tall statue of a blue M&M next to his bed to see how a person with Tourette's Syndrome would react if they woke up and saw a giant blue M&M in-front of their bed.

LOL. I don't care.. timeline all you want.

hahahha

RatP

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I think I might have Tourettes when I see Jennifer Love Hewitt movies and waiting in line at the supermarket. Hm.

tayo

TRIBE Member
This year they're doing a marketing thing where all the m&m's will be colourless for a few months, and they'll hide one m&m of each colour in different packages, and then there's a contest to see who will find them (like a Willy Wonka-style thing). I don't know if it's just in the States or here too.
Can't you just see all the marketing guys sitting around a long conference table rubbing their hands together and cackling "EAT YOU FOOLS... EAT!! HAHAHAHAHA"

I can.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

bitchass

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tayo
This year they're doing a marketing thing where all the m&m's will be colourless for a few months, and they'll hide one m&m of each colour in different packages, and then there's a contest to see who will find them (like a Willy Wonka-style thing). I don't know if it's just in the States or here too.
Can't you just see all the marketing guys sitting around a long conference table rubbing their hands together and cackling "EAT YOU FOOLS... EAT!! HAHAHAHAHA"

I can.
so you're saying that i should keep this stockpile of m&m's that i have left over from halloween, suck the color off the contents of an entire bag, insert one green one then reseal the bag and sell it on ebay for a million dollars? sweet!

patri©k

TRIBE Member
i really have no idea why i find this so fucking funny.

it is totally the 'animal' comment. it's fucking classic. in fact...

anytime I get pissed off from now on... I'm gonna yell...

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT A PORCUPINE'S BALLS!....

HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

THEY'RE SMALL... AND THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT!!!!

LOOLHOALAOHALALHAAAA

ratp