• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Blue Jays tix?

kuba

TRIBE Member
Saturday's game: what's the best way to get tix nowadays? walk-up? scalpers? craigslist? ebay? through someone here who wants to sell a pair?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

joey

TRIBE Member
yup. go at like the bottom of the second. they will be giving them away. that's what i always used to do

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
Joey's recommendation is the best. Even if you go at gametime, they'll sell it at a pretty good discount.

Going to be at Saturday's game - Box baby!!

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

nawberry

TRIBE Member
Call an average Red Sox player at their hotel (the Marriot) and ask for a pair of their extra tickets, they will leave it at Will Call by gate 9 for you.

Works everytime.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

jungleboy

TRIBE Promoter
Scalpers are giving them away well before the second. You'll only pay about 8-10 bucks over face, get there early and enjoy it.Trust me. Any of the line you hit once you get out of the Skywalk. 8-10 over face. Don't even worry about it.

It's not the Leafs!

vench

TRIBE Promoter
sneak in. tell them you work for a sports radio station and you're there to do cut-in's throughout the game. if they ask for credentials, just tell them you're new at the station and this is your "big break".

SolChild

TRIBE Promoter
nawberry said:
Call an average Red Sox player at their hotel (the Marriot) and ask for a pair of their extra tickets, they will leave it at Will Call by gate 9 for you.

Works everytime.

Really? and you've done this?

nawberry

TRIBE Member
SolChild said:
Really? and you've done this?

I truly have on a number of occasions.

Visiting teams get about two tickets a player, and these are often unused.

As a teen I used to get baseball autographs as a source of summer income and getting tickets from players was an added bonus.

joey

TRIBE Member
nawberry said:
I truly have on a number of occasions.

Visiting teams get about two tickets a player, and these are often unused.

As a teen I used to get baseball autographs as a source of summer income and getting tickets from players was an added bonus.

bullshit dude...

"about two ticket a player" ya that's a telling stat. i totally beleive you

KodiaK

TRIBE Member
i can get free tix to anything that happens in the rogers center pretty much..

gotta love relatives who work there!

\m/

joey

TRIBE Member
KodiaK said:
actually, they can get free tickets for family/friends and such.

ya but visiting players? and why would they do it for some schmuk who is bothering them at their hotel room?

KodiaK

TRIBE Member
joey said:
ya but visiting players? and why would they do it for some schmuk who is bothering them at their hotel room?

yea, visiting players too.. they just have to request it before hand, probably all done by the guy that sets up their hotel rooms and books everything, shit like that.