• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Blue Jays Home Opener!

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
So, who's going? What seats ya got? I'll be lurking in the 500's... for a bit:cool:
Anyone hitting Steam Whistle b4 hand? I'll be the only Twins fan in town!
I'm looking foward to the man Johan throwing 15+ K's while tossing 8 scoreless! It don't get better than that!
A friend has a couple of 500's for like, $6, PM if intrested.

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
Halladay vs. Santana!!

Sittin' in the rowdy 500's I believe...should be wicked to see the 'Dome' sold out.
Prediction: Jays 2 - Twins 1. Halladay goes 8 innings of 4 hit ball, BJ Ryan in for the save. Santana has 9 K but once again can't pull it off against the Jays.

bo!

Man I've been looking forward to this season so much...best team we've had in over a dozen years.

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
It'll be a quick game with the #1 and #2 pitchers in the AL going to battle! It'll be tough to judge how much time I can spend gettin' Steamed! Ummm beer 'n peanuts... drool!

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
I'm not sure if it's sold out, but if it is, they are running the same $2 general admin. promo they had last season.:eek: you can only get them that day. I think I'm letting the cat out of the bag on this one. meh.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders