• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Blue Jays 2017 - Life After Edwing

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
the only thing i see Bautista has really going for him is his arm and ability to model sunglasses while getting punched. i hope they don't resign him.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
He's not coming back, he'll be lucky to get a job anywhere next season. He's barely batting above .200 and OPS of .680 and he's a defensive liability. If they resign him Ross Atkins should be fired.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
bautista's days are over. lets remember him for what he did for the jays and baseball in all of canada. the whole inning leading up to the bat flip was the craziest thing i have ever seen in sports capped off by the single greatest bat flip and fuck you ever. even my mom who really cant stand sports was watching and loved it. it always ends at some point, sadly it ended real fast for jose but while he was on there was no one else like him. all that aside no way the jays pick up that option. thanks for the memories

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
I love rewatching that inning.

I went to the game yesterday to say bye and the send-off he got was great. Standing O for every at-bat and people tearing up all over the place. <3

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member

Trading Donaldson makes zero sense to me. He wants to stay. He's great at what he does.
If we can get 2 blue chip propects and a pick for him I'd make the deal in a heartbeat. We need to rebuild and Vlady Junior is only a couple years away at third base.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
i know this is the Jays thread, but there isn't a 2017 MLB one.

Houston Astros are my pick for the World Series.
What's yours ?

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
justin turner looks like a bumba clot pirate!! what is it with sports players to have these fucking ugly ass beards?? jesus fuck man

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
the fuck was that?? Dodger circle jerk for the first pitch.

I wish I could say I threw up in mouth a little...but some of it made it to the couch.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Tin & Sid are having one hell of a show paying respects to Doc. Sid's nearly lost it a couple times.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
According to the website of the Federal Aviation Administration, the certification for the plane was issued Monday, meaning the aircraft was brand new.