• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Blue Jays 2016

Stop Bill C-10

Musical Rush

TRIBE Member
just saw the news ..yep he's gone...I agree, he gave away a lot of blue chip players. Praying the new guy won't keep Dickey around for his shitty 200+ innings

KickIT

TRIBE Member
I would agree, especially if Shapiro brings a top tier manager with him to replace Gibbons. Total PR fail by the Jays and Rogers.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Zorro

TRIBE Member
I'm tired of all these new bluejay fans now. It was fun in the summer. Now the whining is just to much.

The Jays are still the best team in the east as of December 9th 2015.

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
If anyone is traded I imagine it will probably be Edwin. But as Hal said, with 10-5 rights, approving a trade would be difficult. Jose isn't going anywhere I wouldn't think. Not after the homer vs the Rangers. Fans would go crazy.

Either way, if you're going to trade one of them, it has to be now, and not when the season starts.

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

Musical Rush

TRIBE Member
Jose's body is breaking down with those huge swings,( he's always tweaking his back) and his defense was pretty bad in the playoffs. Edwin wants Joses money,,with Edwin being a DH his chances of getting injured are far less than Jose

Last edited: