• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Blue Jays 2015

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Saunders is better then Lawrie. Donaldson is better the Melky. Martin offensively is Melky. Navarro cant be expected to do what he did last year. 1-7 this team is better then last year.

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Don't give me that garbage. This guy would have been #1st overall if not TJ surgery.
DD isn't worth that. Time to step away. Plenty of viable canadites out there.

Don't feed me this tampering line either. We're was all that for Farrell.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Primavera

TRIBE Member
Just completely heartbreaking for Jays fans (not to mention Stroman himself)

It couldnt have happened to more positive, upbeat and crucial player on the whole team. Follow him on insta/twitter and he seemed sooooooooo damned existed for this season to start.

I usually hate to be a pessimist, but yeah the season is fucking over before it even begins.

Just don't see how they can contend without him. He just seemed poised for a huge breakout 20 win season.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
This will probably mean both Norris and Sanchez are both starters? Might not big that big of a dropoff but we don't know what we're going to get with them. I think AA was always playing with fire when he's relying on a) young arms (3/5 starting pitching are young) and b) everyone to stay healthy.

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Wouldn't be a Blue Jays spring training without 1 or 2 pitchers going down with season ending injuries.

Mr. Magyar

TRIBE Member
Just completely heartbreaking for Jays fans (not to mention Stroman himself)

It couldnt have happened to more positive, upbeat and crucial player on the whole team. Follow him on insta/twitter and he seemed sooooooooo damned existed for this season to start.

I usually hate to be a pessimist, but yeah the season is fucking over before it even begins.

Just don't see how they can contend without him. He just seemed poised for a huge breakout 20 win season.

Try not to be incredibly stupid. You'll be a better person for it.

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Lol at this thread.

Start selling your opening day tickets no point in going to it now.

Orioles won the division with not a single starter over 3.

Relax. Only the Rays have a starting rotation.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
@RGriffinStar
Kevin Pillar out for a week to 10 days with a slight right oblique strain (sneezing) #honestly #bluejays

rudebwoy

TRIBE Member
Yeah because weird reasons for DL stints never happens to other teams.

...said kendry morales...
Seattle+Mariners+v+Los+Angeles+Angels+Anaheim+sbD3ILiZhyGl.jpg

c.

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
I'm finally cancelling my cable and need the most cost effective way of watching good quality streams of Jays games (home feeds only).

Help?

Mr. Magyar

TRIBE Member
I'm finally cancelling my cable and need the most cost effective way of watching good quality streams of Jays games (home feeds only).

Help?
Well, you will have to find a streaming site for that. As far as I know, MLB.TV blacks out local games. Perhaps a router could fix that?

Last edited: