• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Blue Jays 2011

Eclipze

TRIBE Member
He just wanted the camera to stay on him while he went through his little routine. You could even see him peeking over to see if the camera was still on him .
I noticed that as well. Hamming it up, hence why he isn't placed on the DL.

0-6 in Boston. All fine and dandy right now but once they get hot its all over for the East.
How long till Juan Rivera becomes the new whipping boy in Toronto... well next to Jason-Don't Bring Me In With A Lead-Frasor

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
Frasor always does this in the beginning of the season, just like the Jays get off to blazing starts.

No team that has gotten off to an 0-4 start has ever won the World Series. So Boston's cursed ;)

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Still, a big fan of his. Of course I also am a fan of Bonds too.

Nice comeback win last night. The Umpire sucked. Thanks for posting the link to the mlb games. Hard to find anything Blue Jays in the midwest. Although they kept getting V-Dub out, I was surprised not to see anything pitched hard and letter high.

Cubbies game was fun, although attendance looked like a Jays game. White Sox game was much better. I've always preferred the south side to the north side of Chicago. Something about a 10 year old kid rhyming off every drug and drug paraphernalia in the 15 seconds it takes to walk by him and towads Comisky that is enduring to my hear :)

Silverback92

TRIBE Member
Seeing that you're still breathing I'm guessing you didn't take my trusting advice for a free beer. When at the Cubs game you should've said you were related to Steve Bartman.

rounder

TRIBE Member
wow, how much crack was that ump on to make that interference call in extra innings...perhaps the worst call i've ever seen...thank god it didn't come in a playoff game

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
total bullshit. like Tabby was saying, i'd love to hear his explanation of why he made the call. that was a really fun game to watch though, it had pretty much everything.

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
also, I think Farrell made a rookie managerial mistake last night. he should've lost his shit on that ump and gotten tossed from the game in the 14th.

dabeats

TRIBE Member
the last link i posted for mlb games is not as reliable as i thought. seems there is only one guy running it and sometimes he`s not around to keep it going so i found this one much like atdhe and it shows all sports

Watch live sports online at ILEMI

GO JAYS GIANTS!!!

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
wow, how much crack was that ump on to make that interference call in extra innings...perhaps the worst call i've ever seen...thank god it didn't come in a playoff game
Bob Davidson *has* made a horrendous call against the Jays in a playoff game - in the 1993 World Series, Kelly Gruber tagged Deion Sanders for what should have been the third out of a triple play.

This guy is a shit umpire. No umpire should place themselves into a game like that.

kuba

TRIBE Member
didn't take long for me to be interested in tsn radio. today on the dan patrick show they lead off with the implications of josh hamilton taking any sort of pain killing drugs, since he's a reformed addict. damn, that was interesting to take it that direction.

Eclipze

TRIBE Member
didn't take long for me to be interested in tsn radio. today on the dan patrick show they lead off with the implications of josh hamilton taking any sort of pain killing drugs, since he's a reformed addict. damn, that was interesting to take it that direction.
Better than listening to Leafs fans calling in all day long.

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
wholy phuck the red sox are hurting. i would like to suggest a mutually beneficial trade...

To The Sox:

Purcey
Rivera
Encarnacion

To The Jays:

Adrian Gonzalez

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders