• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

bludklat theory!

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
fuck you were there?? I was looking all over ALL night for you skunks:(
us too.

we looked forever for you, Kev, and Stuffin.
walked around, by the speakers, everywhere!!!
booooooo.

then we got all fucked up. :D

REMI XO

TRIBE Member
Did anyone see that HUGE Fight/Riot that took place near the front.

Crazy Im telling ya...what was even crazier was that fact that 30 seconds later it was like it never happend and EVERYONE got right back in the party vibe...

BIG UP TO EVERYONE!! :D

T

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Klubmasta Will
ps. toxic - those are awesome pictures. the one you posted above would make an amazing flyer background.
thnx will.. i saw you for a second last night, and when I turned around to say hi, i couldnt find you.

except the other one had hundreds of lighters in the air.
the one I took at the previous theory @ Guv?

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by T
thnx will.. i saw you for a second last night, and when I turned around to say hi, i couldnt find you.

the one I took at the previous theory @ Guv?
well, i can't remember the event. But it had lots of lighters.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ebin stylez

TRIBE Member
I am soooooo sorry that I missed this!!! This is the one party I've had my eyes on for awhile..but circumstance interfers.....The pictures look amazin.....jealous jealous jealous!!

~SweetBeatz~

TRIBE Member
All i can say is .....
I had a wikkid time!! Very nice to see all of you i hadn't seen in ages!! The beatz were pumpin', the crowd was wild ( our crew in particular ;)...way to rock tha party! )......and Dj Craze was Off The Hook!!

Jenn

Scott, me, Kick, Su, Elio, and Lucy Lytes

Nicole, Me, and Su

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Re: Re: Re: bludklat theory!

Originally posted by patri©k
huh?
remember that one time you posted that you had eaten like 6 patties or six somosas or something like that?
not that somosas or patties are necessarily bad food but the quantity was pretty high.

anyways.. i was just kidding. nevermind.

Kung Po Beef

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri©k
there was one tune that roni dropped...that had an interesting beginning... sorta a 'soca' sound.... it sounded awesome!

or was I just hearing things ?

I think you're talking about Peshay's Jammin'. Wicked tune.

simpletee

TRIBE Member
had a wicked time....

i really enjoyed roni size's set... kenny ken's was good too but i was already tiring from bouncing to roni's set... :)

the 2 dudes w/ those blow-horn things were hilarious...

respect to Marcus and Theory....!

ps. ya the sound was a little wank... in the beginning the back speakers were distorting a bit cause it was too loud, and then they turned it down sometime during craze's set, but it still didn't sound good.... (relatively speaking)

kul-kat

TRIBE Member
thank you theory. :D

wicked talent, great set up, and good vibe. and the video looked SO DAMN professional. you could tell that a lot of work went into this party ... big up theory.

although the best part for me was that i got to enjoy a full night of jungle with my sweetie-bear. :)

btw. it would have looked soooooo sick if during the intro for roni size, the three middle screens were just one big truck. cause then the flood lights would have matched the screen and it would have looked like a huge mack truck coming right at us. it still looked wicked though. after seeing that i was all hype about seeing how kenny was introduced, but my poor achy body couldn't last. did they do anything special?

CrunchCapn

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by REMI XO
Did anyone see that HUGE Fight/Riot that took place near the front.

Crazy Im telling ya...what was even crazier was that fact that 30 seconds later it was like it never happend and EVERYONE got right back in the party vibe...

BIG UP TO EVERYONE!! :D

Ya, i saw that... i don't know why the security took forever to break it up though... it seemed like the fight was going on for a very long time. Other than that, I had a very good time... I don't get to hit parties as often any more so it was good to get out again.

Craze's performance was insane... that kid is mad skilled... Roni Size had the whole room burstin... Kenny Ken was pretty good as well but not as memorable as Craze and Roni Size's.

Par- T

TRIBE Member
Fantastic night,
It has been so long since I've been to a D&B party and this one was definitely the right one for a return. Roni, Kenny, Craze ripped it up good ... loved the tunes ... the lights ... visuals ... everything!
There was even enough room to dance up a storm, which may not have been a good thing since I was hurting big time the next day.
Suprise came when I was busting it out and enjoying Kenny Ken, I look to the side and there is MC Foxy rippin' it up on the mike right beside me!

Had a blast.

-T

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Par- T
Fantastic night,
It has been so long since I've been to a D&B party and this one was definitely the right one for a return. Roni, Kenny, Craze ripped it up good ... loved the tunes ... the lights ... visuals ... everything!
There was even enough room to dance up a storm, which may not have been a good thing since I was hurting big time the next day.
Suprise came when I was busting it out and enjoying Kenny Ken, I look to the side and there is MC Foxy rippin' it up on the mike right beside me!

Had a blast.

-T
hope I see you at the next one...you'll have a blast!:)