1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Blu-Ray Movies

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Eclectic, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Aerius Zension

Aerius Zension TRIBE Member

I'll tell myself I won't buy into it, but Star Wars is the only movie series I've bought on cassette and DVD. May as well complete the tri-----------fecta

Watched the Watchmen. Good, but not worth the hype. I'm going to sell my copy.

2. Eclectic

Eclectic TRIBE Member

Just download the friggin 1080p rips you guys.

I'm not shelling out ANY cash until the originals are available.

They had a marathon on SPIKE the other day and the extra Cantina song nearly made me vomit.

3. Aerius Zension

Aerius Zension TRIBE Member

Spike has a marathon of it every month. I hate that station, the commercials suck cause no one watches it.

4. rawd

rawd TRIBE Member

Iron Man 2 tomorrowwwwwwwww

5. lobo

lobo TRIBE Member

Any deals for Iron Man 2? I wouldn't mind upgrading my first Iron Man since it was a DVD.

Lobo

6. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

Wait a few months and get a 1&2 bundle from wallymart.

7. rawd

rawd TRIBE Member

8. rawd

rawd TRIBE Member

Want

[​IMG]

[YOUTUBE]BzlqXJ80dJU[/YOUTUBE]

9. lobo

lobo TRIBE Member

Oooh me too!!! Wanna see if my 9 year old son will never want to swim in the ocean again. :)

Lobo

10. rawd

rawd TRIBE Member

haha evil

Seems they are restoring 13 classics in total

All Quiet on the Western Front, The Birds, Buck Privates, Dracula (1931), Dracula Spanish (1931), Frankenstein, Jaws, Schindler’s List, Out of Africa, Pillow Talk, Bride of Frankenstein, The Sting and To Kill a Mockingbird.

11. rawd

rawd TRIBE Member

Looks jawesome and sounds even better !@