• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Bloor St. Mayhem

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
From my office I can see Bloor St is shut down from Jarvis onto the viaduct. There's tons of police presence and a choppers in the air.

Anyone got the skinny?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

artemis

TRIBE Member
The Watcher said:
SEND IN THE MEDIA

We need mass pandemonium with a side of hysteria stat.
yeah... my lovely neighbour at work is part of the 'team hysteria'... every day she tells us all what a scary and crazy world it is... how people are so evil... and how got killed and where.. with all the trimming details!

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
city pulse ain't got nothin on tribe. they claim to be everywhere, but tribe is there before they even get the call.

fuck cp24, i click tribe first \m/^_^\m/

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
ok, here's the deal as Ive heard it from 3 people.
a large truck-trailer is somehow ass-end into the ravine. there were tow-trucks trying to pull it out, but the axel (or whatever) snapped and they are 15 brands of fucked right now.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
~Loress~ said:
rich got punched by some stranger a few weeks ago on bloor!
rich has all the luck.

i've been wanting a good random punch in the face for a while now, i think it'd do me good.

ian

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
a large truck-trailer is somehow ass-end into the ravine. there were tow-trucks trying to pull it out, but the axel (or whatever) snapped and they are 15 brands of fucked right now.
OMG I live right next to the ravine. . . I HOPE I'M OKAY!

Wait. . . Phew.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
the truck is certainly filled with SNAKES.