• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

blipfm

nonlocal

TRIBE Member
Tribe already has its own version with the eternal what-the-hell-are-you-listening-to thread, but who else is on this? I'm sure some of you would make more interesting additions to my favourites list than the randoms blip suggested...

http://blip.fm/nonlocal

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
blip.fm/michlerish

there's a few other tribers on it (I annoyed them until they signed up with me :p ), I'm sure they'll add their usernames here, or you can search through my listeners/who I'm listening to

-Rudebwoy_Chin-

TRIBE Member
http://blip.fm/TwistedSifter

I don't really update enough but it's nice to have a playlist always accessible.
It's too bad almost all of the tracks now are just Youtube vids the sound quality has gone way down.

My only other beef is that you can't ffwd through tracks but it's a free program and I'm sure they have improvements coming :)

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
*/Rajio

havent really used it much since they went all annoying-ad-crazy though.

always looking for additions to the #foodmusic #robotmusic and #stalkermusic playlists

nonlocal

TRIBE Member
http://blip.fm/TwistedSifter

I don't really update enough but it's nice to have a playlist always accessible.
It's too bad almost all of the tracks now are just Youtube vids the sound quality has gone way down.

My only other beef is that you can't ffwd through tracks but it's a free program and I'm sure they have improvements coming :)
Yeah the no-track-controls thing bugs me too. And it crashes Chrome a lot. I understand they used to host mp3s but those days are gone... same old rules apply, fuck the RIAA

anyway I just got on board this week so it's still pretty addictive over here :)

Nice collection of basslines, Rudebwoy_Chin :)

-Rudebwoy_Chin-

TRIBE Member
Yeah the no-track-controls thing bugs me too. And it crashes Chrome a lot. I understand they used to host mp3s but those days are gone... same old rules apply, fuck the RIAA

anyway I just got on board this week so it's still pretty addictive over here :)

Nice collection of basslines, Rudebwoy_Chin :)
Thanks nonlocal :D !!

I should probably add some more variety, maybe blip some classic 90s hip hop. In due time. I'm going to have to get back into Blip and check out all your guys' stuff technics1200

nonlocal

TRIBE Member
Thanks nonlocal :D !!

I should probably add some more variety, maybe blip some classic 90s hip hop. In due time. I'm going to have to get back into Blip and check out all your guys' stuff technics1200
I was just on a chill 90s hip hop kick earlier today... Jeru, Souls of Mischief, Lucas with the Lid Off... good times

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
oh, i had forgotten about blip, thanks for the reminder.

oh yeah, what's this? i used to be kinda peeved when songs i wanted to blip weren't already on blip since you can't upload or anything. does this mean you can now play anything that's on youtube then? i've very rarely not been able to find something on youtube.