• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Bling! Bling!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by swenard
I spelt Paid(payed) wrong!!!

You may need another coffee then.

I get timmies everyday sometimes twice or 3 times a day, but I never win on these rollups. I think it's a conspiracy where they reserve the 'dud' cups for people they want to prevent from feeling like winners.

I've tried many approaches when ordering, being polite when ordering, trying the pathetic technique where I make the tone of my voice sound as if i'm about to cry, I've been assertive when ordring that toasted bagel, and i've even tried being plain rude (which I think has given me the employee special).

I am TEH LEWZER!

noahmintz

TRIBE Member
It's all about being old
My parent's win with every damn cup they get ... last year when they had it my Dad won someting like 20 muffins or some crazy shit like that ... so just wait ... as soon as you hit 60 you'll start to rake in the prizes

stu

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Disco Stu
It's all about being old
My parent's win with every damn cup they get ... last year when they had it my Dad won someting like 20 muffins or some crazy shit like that ... so just wait ... as soon as you hit 60 you'll start to rake in the prizes

stu
60???

I dont plan to live that long!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
a friend of mine won a white water rafting trip when we were at uni - but the cup disappeared before he could claim it.
someone stole it out of his bedroom - no trip for him

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
I've got a muffin waiting for me tomorrow. :)

I actually threw my cup out at first and then remembered to check the rim. Hooray for rim muffins! :D

hmmm... starting to wonder if the term "rim muffin" has a much cruder meaning in some circles...

Pete

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Subsonic Chronic
I've got a muffin waiting for me tomorrow. :)

I actually threw my cup out at first and then remembered to check the rim. Hooray for rim muffins! :D

hmmm... starting to wonder if the term "rim muffin" has a much cruder meaning in some circles...

Pete

Hahaha!

Horray for Rim Muffins!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories