• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Blade Runner on Space tonight

"I've seen things you little people wouldn't believe..... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion...... I've watched C-Beams glitter in the darkness at Tenhauser Gate....All those moments will be gone like tears in the rain....."

9pm

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
"I've seen things you little people wouldn't believe..... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion...... I've watched C-Beams glitter in the darkness at Tenhauser Gate....All those moments will be gone like tears in the rain....."

9pm
say hello to my new desktop...I couldn't resist:)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

vinder

TRIBE Member
YES

it may just be my opinion, but i really think that the soundtrack in this movie was an inspiration for a lot of the electronic music in the last decade. really spacey, trancey stuff that was really ahead of it's time.

LOVE THIS MOVIE!

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vinder
YES

it may just be my opinion, but i really think that the soundtrack in this movie was an inspiration for a lot of the electronic music in the last decade. really spacey, trancey stuff that was really ahead of it's time.

LOVE THIS MOVIE!
yeah..vangelas I think...very dark and spacey ambient...this is one of those movies that SHOULD be re-dun again...maybe millsy can do it;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders