• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Blackalicious

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
Heard about this, but I dunno that I'm gonna reach as it's a Tuesday....unless I can git the Wednesday off hmmmmmm

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
What's with all these jams on Tuesdays?! Prodigy's playing exactly a week before. I'd hit this for sure if it were on a weekend, or even a thursday.

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
got my tickets today!

it's gonna be hype...the craft is such a bounce back from the mediocre blazing arrow and dissapointing solo efforts by gab and excel.

plus the lip and pigeon john!

tight jam.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kittridge

TRIBE Member
For anyone who's seen them before, how late do they play? I want to see this but every hiphop show I go to seems like it ends at 3:00 am and I end up getting no sleep for work.

organik

TRIBE Member
kittridge said:
For anyone who's seen them before, how late do they play? I want to see this but every hiphop show I go to seems like it ends at 3:00 am and I end up getting no sleep for work.
This show won't go past 1am for sure... I was at the last one at mod club and it ended early.