• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Black Bull!!!!

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
Today is going to be PRIME Bull weather.
I was planning on going after work but looking outside I may have to take the afternoon off and head down early.
so anyone interested please join us!!

everyone to the Bull :D:D!!!

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Someone give me a really good excuse as to why I need to leave work now, this weather is way too nice to be spending it inside all day! :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
ok I'm officially getting out of here at 12 :D!!!
woohoo let the summer begin.

Sassy the excuse is in your email :D!!

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
hey chrissy, we're already at the black bull. naomi brought her laptop.

didn't anyone call you?

(yes, i will be using this joke all summer.) :p

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Sassy
Someone give me a really good excuse as to why I need to leave work now, this weather is way too nice to be spending it inside all day! :D
You can always tell them you had to go on an important sales meeting with a magazine publisher (they'll probably not have heard of TRIBE anyway) - I'll back you up - Just tell me what you want me to tell them if they call .... ;)

Blame it on D

I am stuck here behind the computers most of the day.

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Klubmasta Will
hey chrissy, we're already at the black bull. naomi brought her laptop.

didn't anyone call you?

(yes, i will be using this joke all summer.) :p
so are you meeting me there or what funny boy :D!!
take the aft off... let's do it up!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Go figure today is the most hellish day i have - my schedule is horrendous!

I will be at work til 6. Have a couple of pints ready for me please!

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
actually, when i said "let's go play", i meant later in the day (i.e. like 5 pm or so). the sun should still be out then ... right?

bobby! come down around 5 pm. we can talk weekend stuff.

*starts working feverishly to get things done asap*

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Uncle Bobby
See you there today will! I think I'll be down there by 4 if I can 'convince' Chuck. U heading down?

UB.
You say Bull and I say HOOOOOOO!!

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
true nom's.... assuming I haven't drank myself into a stupor and had to leave by the time you guys get there :p

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
ah man, the building across the street from mine has been evacuated and there are fire trucks and everyone is standing around outside enjoying the weather and smoking butts.
why cant someone set a fire in my building so I can go to the black bull? Come on any arsonists out there?

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
~yawn~*stretch* good morning... whats this???

I have the day off becasue of a doctors appointment in scarborough @ noon... I'm seriously considering joining you this aft for a pint or two...

when r you leaving again?

Peace & love. D

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I'll be nearby so I'll stop by, I think. I'm gonna drag a sick Jake the Snake out and about. I'm not letting him waste this hot day inside, all sick, feeling sorry for himself. Maybe the patio sun will give him some vitamin D or something. Heh.

I have to celebrate cuz I got my job! Whoohoo!

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
Val/D I'm thinking of leaving here 12:30ish.
go home and then walk down... I hope to be there by 2ish - give or take.

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
whoo hoo i re-scheduled my afternoon interviews so looks like i may be able to take off earlier than expected.

Cheeka call me on my cell when you're heading down - i just might be able to hold the fort with you.