• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Black Bull Patio - 4:30 pm

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Kid

TRIBE Member
the black bull is done. has been since all the trendy people started lining up so they could sit there and be seen. and the service sucks. oh and beer is too expensive. i am a proud boycotter of the black bull.

:)

marcinm

TRIBE Member
the black bull.. on queen street... trendy? Since when.. I always thought it was a bit of a dive... but yes, expensive beer lol

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Kid
the black bull is done. has been since all the trendy people started lining up so they could sit there and be seen. and the service sucks. oh and beer is too expensive. i am a proud boycotter of the black bull.

this is so last summer.

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by marcinm
the black bull.. on queen street... trendy? Since when.. I always thought it was a bit of a dive... but yes, expensive beer lol

not the bar itself, duh! it's all the trendy "queen west" yuppie types that stand in line for an hour and a half so they can sit on that crappy patio rocking their "fly" gear and go "oooooh look at me! I'm sitting at a patio on queen street 'cause i'm sooooo cooooooool."

*cough*

ya know?!

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
its at Queen and Soho... which is basically Queen and Peter. its kitty corner from the Gap and across the street from the Bishop and the Belcher.

its such a shithole. it only gets business because they have a big patio where everyone can watch you drink overpriced beer.
its like an outdoor fishbowl in the summertime.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
not the bar itself, duh! it's all the trendy "queen west" yuppie types that stand in line for an hour and a half so they can sit on that crappy patio rocking their "fly" gear and go "oooooh look at me! I'm sitting at a patio on queen street 'cause i'm sooooo cooooooool."

*cough*

ya know?!

Hahah.. the yuppy types do not go to black bull.. if anything you may want to stand outside 'Schmooze' on a Friday afternoon to see a lineup of yuppie asshats.

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by marcinm

lol.... that what i was thinking.... its kinda gross in my opinion, standard pub... only thing going for them is a patio on queen, still i'd rather go somewhere classier...

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
Or you can camp out before the line up starts (Sunday afternoon) and pack a six in a back pack. Now you are sittign on one fo the finest patios in the city with the unobscured sunset. Sipping home brought beer... and signing autographs.

MMmmmmm Summer.

ian

TRIBE Member

*Raises a glass to that!*

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
so you guys complain so much aobut it.. why do you keep going there?

go to a better place with better prices..