• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Bjork to release 8 DVDs this summer!

The Truth

TRIBE Member
Bjork Bombards Fans With DVDs, Shows

It might be a while yet before Björk fans see a new album from the iconoclastic Icelandic star, but with the amount of material she’s going to be offering up this summer, they really won’t have either the time or the money to worry about it too much. The Nordic siren will release a staggering eight DVDs and a four-CD box set (including an additional ninth DVD) in the course of two short months, this June and July. The first month will see the release of the Royal Opera House DVD, documenting Björk’s London performance of Vespertine with Matmos and a full orchestra; Greatest Hits: Volumen 1993-2003, a 21-song music video collection; Volumen Plus, featuring seven more videos; and the four-disc audio Live Box Set with its own bonus DVD. July, meanwhile, will offer Inside Björk, a career documentary; Vessel, a classic performance from 1994; Miniscule, a behind-the-scenes look at the Vespertine tour; a collection of live appearances from the BBC program Later With Jools Holland; a nd the Björk episode of British TV’s documentary series, The South Bank Show. Finally, to quench the thirst for an actual live show all of those releases will be leaving behind, Björk will perform a small number of special North American concerts in August, including shows in New York, Denver, Los Angeles, Boston, San Francisco, Montreal and Seattle. More information is available at www.bjork.com.

http://cmj.com/articles/display_article.php?id=39204

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Plato

TRIBE Member
no toronto show? :? :(
but i've never seen her before! :(

montreal....oooh i dont know if i can do that :S :*(

N30-p[l]a+0

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

juice

TRIBE Member
Toronto Show Confirmed.

The second Candian concert will be the 26th of August at Olympic Island. More details will be released shortly.

^^^ taken from a Bjork mailing list that I'm on. Olympic Island?!

juice

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Plato
toronto! nice!

olympic island? huh?
:?

N30-p[l]a+0
It was answered in the Olympic Island thread that I totally didn't see before I posted my little thing. Anyhow I'm super happy about this, yeeehaw.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders