• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

biologik - motion theory

biologik

TRIBE Member
As per my usual habit, here's a mix of the tracks i've been working on this year (well, more like the past 6 months). Start off slow and picks up.

www.ericliberda.com/mp3/biologik_-_motion_theory_mix_2008.mp3

Here's the t-list. All my own productions.

bioloigik - midnight in brooklyn
biologik - angels [release in march]
biologik - floating molecules [proton ltd]
the police - king of pain (biologik remix)
biologik - i can feel the night [proton ltd] (NB: my fav track that i produced this year..)
biologik - motion theory [proton ltd]
biologik - liberty heights [proton ltd]
biologik - new york lights [release in march]
I forget - we are in the dark (biologik remix)
DT - the voice (bioloigik remix)
biologik - disco craze
cybordelics - the adventures of dama (biologik remix, and an all time fav track. i had to remix this)

Cheers,
Eric

biologik

TRIBE Member
thanks!
nothing's wrong with the site.. I just hide the front page since I host a lot of other sites through the same server. only certain people know the back pages.. sorry.

as for my myspace, I do.. but I rarely check it or modify it.. no new tracks on there for at least 2 years i think.. www.myspace.com/biologique . i'm also on FB.

cheers,
Eric
bacerdata said:
This is really cool.

What's wrong with your website?

Do you have a myspace?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
this is a really rock solid mix, loving the tracks and the police mix is a great transitionary interlude to the next step in the mix.

awesome toons dood, and it ends with the same track i think a rents mix ends with.

cant wait for the next one.

[jai]

rentboy

TRIBE Member
awesome toons dood, and it ends with the same track i think a rents mix ends with.

[jai]
yep, i had the honour of unleashing that beast to the eardrums of the world.

Brilliant remix.

Eric, it's good to see some of your work getting snapped up. You have a ton of talent. Great showcase piece :)

biologik

TRIBE Member
thanks guys.

and yeah, that cybordelics remix was on his mix... truthfully, it wasn't done in the last 6 mos but I love it so threw it in!

more tracks coming out on Proton Ltd if anyone is interested in picking em up :p

cheers,
Eric

nusty

TRIBE Member
great mix! I don't post that much at all anymore and came on to see if you had any new mixes, was glad to see you did. You are one of the (very) few people I come on here specifically to search for new music from.
Thanks for sharing this with us. I've had it looping softly in the background of my office all day and will likely crank it in the car to help me deal with Los Angeles rush hour traffic on the way home!
Great piece of work.:)

biologik

TRIBE Member
Hey Nusty,
Thanks man - It really is nice to hear that people like my productions. I really don't know how far my music reaches... I only produce for fun. Sorry it takes me so long to make a mix.. but it takes me a while to produce the tracks (or rather.. finish them) :)

Thanks again!
Eric

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories