• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

biohazardous cannibal rat ghost ship

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
Abandoned Cruise Ship Full of Starving Rats Headed For Land

We're fucked. Ireland or the UK have probably gone to war over less.

Picture-61-635x384.png

Last edited:
Stop Bill C-10
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Ho||yw0oD

TRIBE Member
Can they not just anchor that bad boy and wait until all the rats will die off? If we could get it hooked up with cameras, watching the last two rats fight for survival and feast on the spoils would be sort of cool.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
Can they not just anchor that bad boy and wait until all the rats will die off? If we could get it hooked up with cameras, watching the last two rats fight for survival and feast on the spoils would be sort of cool.

It would be cool.
But I would think you'd need to send someone on board to anchor it.
And I guess I have a lot to learn about radar because if they can't find that shit,
they need to fire their entire navy IMO

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Looks like a nice ship. I wonder why someone wouldn't want to reclaim it...?

It would make a nice apartment. Assuming you could have enough food on board, it would be fun living on a ship that just floats wherever. No one would bug you. Have to find a way to get internet though.

-jM
A&D

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
This is actually a publicity stunt for a new Made-For-TV movie on Space:

"Cannibal Rat Ghost Ship-nado"

Destiny Productions

TRIBE Promoter
99.9% chance it sank a while back. They found a lifeboat floating (sans rats) 6 months ago and nothing else. Also the automated "sinking ship" beacon went off as well around the same time.

OS