• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Bill O'Reilly Sexual Harassment

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

wickedken

TRIBE Member
CBC The National, or what about The Guardian (from the UK). CNN? I bet you follow more "conservatives" than I do. So admit it, you follow Trump!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Following Trump, is a given, he's POTUS. It's the difference between the news outlets on how they spin him.
Apparently, all news is fake news except for FOX.

Trump likes Nazis.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
CBC The National, or what about The Guardian (from the UK). CNN? I bet you follow more "conservatives" than I do. So admit it, you follow Trump!
Do you consider your news feed to be centrist, leftist, or right?

I'm curious how often you watch the CBC's the national (who's the host?), read pieces in the guardian (who do you read), and watch/read CNN in comparison to the other sources? What are the other sources, other than those 3 and Fox?

I follow Trump on twitter. Does that make me a Trumpian in your mind? Republican? Right Wing? Conservative? A trust Fund Kid? A degenerate piece of racist white trash? Supporter of Fox? What's your point? Do you think I'm trying to hide and deny my political stripes like you are? Why is it so hard for you to admit & own this?

How come you generally don't directly answer my questions?

Last edited: