• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Big Up Laura & Krew!

Ivy Poison

TRIBE Member
*steps out of lurking mode*

Big thanks from Nick and myself for a superb weekend...

What a wicked group of people to party with!

Twas a pleasure meeting and partying with all of you...

i wish you all the best & take care always :D

-Michelle

ps. post some pics or link em to me somehow if anyone has any uploaded - thanks ;)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Caz

TRIBE Member
you dont know? it's Michelle. you know, friends with Laura and the bigup crew? they hang out with Nick.

jeez man, are you out of the loop or what?

tablist

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by caz
you dont know? it's Michelle. you know, friends with Laura and the bigup crew? they hang out with Nick.

jeez man, are you out of the loop or what?

Seriously man. Get with it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
I thought I knew everyone that needed to be known! So either I'm self delusional or she is below my social sphere. OR worse yet, she's in a higher social echelon then me. Oh how the bridge club will talk if that's true!

Ivy Poison

TRIBE Member
i'm not new here - i'm just a ghost wanting to give props to some kids that deserve big respect (how come you don't have a BOH emoticon?)

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
ill keep that secret safe...wait a minute, why the fuck is it SO intriging??....he's just Nick ok;)

alright...I'll let the cat out of the bag....remember mallory's boyfriend from family ties??...there ya go

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Nick is a lurker, but only from necessity, since for some reason, he can't register.

And Michelle is very nice, getting me water and being social even though I was in my best antisocial mood ever.

Oh, wait, what are we talking about again? OH, YEAH...

THE FIRST RULE IS YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB ;)

Ivy Poison

TRIBE Member
hahaha - i know who post mod is!! :p

and was up terrawrist?? hooching this weekend? riding this weekend?

Nick is in the back street boys...n00bs

Ivy Poison

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
Nick is a lurker, but only from necessity, since for some reason, he can't register.

And Michelle is very nice, getting me water and being social even though I was in my best antisocial mood ever.

Oh, wait, what are we talking about again? OH, YEAH...

THE FIRST RULE IS YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB ;)

how was riding last night?