• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

BIG TINGS in 2005!

into_dust

TRIBE Member
So maybe I want some suggestions, opinions, tips, help...on where we should hit this summmmmer...I need a get away...its either LONDON L.A OR ITALY right now...add some other awesome places don't be shy...but I wanna just chill get my mind off a lot of shit and have fun...

Anyone been to these places...fill me in...I know about Italy...I'm more interested in London or L.A...? So fill me in...

We kinda don't wanna do the CANCUN thing...done it already...something alittle more "mature" I guess u could say...that has a lot of GREAT FANTASTIC FUN SHOPPING and GREAT FANTASTIC FUN NIGHTLIFE and SUM sunlight...

k I'm done ur turn annnnnd....GO...

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
I gotst some big tings planned ma self.

but first um gunna need ta getst me a rental van and some gazline

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I'm actually planning an august camping trip with my dad right now... do some father-son bonding and give me the opportunity to thank him for paying my education.

I'd do London over L.A., but I'm a sucker for historical tours.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

basilisk

TRIBE Member
I think I'm going to travel around Canada a bit for starters... Montreal, BC (in the summer, finally), and then maybe go somewhere warm when it gets cold like this next winter. Ah yes, freedom to travel... love it :D

phunkymunky

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by watanabee
Italy or L.A? Not much of a choice there. Italy fore sure. It's beautiful and way more cultured.
something tells me that someone who says "big tings in 2005" isn't really lookin for culture. just a guess..

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders