• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Big Mac Cravings

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Big.Mac.Attack.JPG

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
every now and then I get a craving for McDonalds.

So I punch myself in the stomach and I'm reminded of how it feels 10 minutes after you eat the shit. its funny how even when self infflicted Pavlov's rules still apply.

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:
every now and then I get a craving for McDonalds.

So I punch myself in the stomach and I'm reminded of how it feels 10 minutes after you eat the shit.

The last Big Mac thread drove me to buy some the next day. not this time. I'm craving something healthy right now.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
After reading this, I found the first MacArthur in the phone book and got him to sort me out. And by sort me out, I mean sort me out anally.

nikki.classics

TRIBE Member
i used to crave their cheeseburgers every now and then. now i only crave their sundaes, but never the red ones because that's just gross.

Gravid

TRIBE Member
noodle said:
RIP Big Mac Tuesdays :(

FUCK YOU NEW VALUE MENU!!!!

I Know!! I can't beleive it. Who wants a Junior McChicken or even a McChicken Sr? Double cheese burger - not bad, but it is no Big Mac and you can forget anything there with that circular bacon!
Who cares that you can get them everyday!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
As long as the world still has Whopper Wednesdays, I will shed only a small tear for the death of Big Mac Tuesdays.

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Oh, you're not craving an anal reaming from a large man named Mac? Thanks for clearing that up.
LMFAO!!!

ive been VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY good. i havent had a bigmac in atleast a year. although i have my cravings like everyone else ive stayed far away from them. each day as i look @ my belly area i am happy with what i see and that i havent given in to the tempation of chowing down a big mac