• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Big Mac appreciation thread :)

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
"McDonalds will make you fat. They serve Big Macs, they serve Quarter Pounders. They will put pounds on you."

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

marcinm

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mr tall
"McDonalds will make you fat. They serve Big Macs, they serve Quarter Pounders. They will put pounds on you."
yeah, but in moderation.. and before i have a BigMac meal i usually have a light breakfast :)

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
When I need a fast food fix now, which is mad rare, I go for BK or Popeye's. I figure if I'm eating it once every two months or so, why waste on subpar grease. Give me the Angus/3 Piece or go home.

Snuffalupagus

TRIBE Member
MmmmmMmmm Big Mac..

sooo good.

It truly is poison though but like drinking, smoking, drug use.. everyonce in a while I break down.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
i love that sandwich. its so bad for you and i feel like ass after eating it but its so good going down. yay secret sauce.

marcinm

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Incrimin8
The filet-o-fish is disgusting...yet its the only thing my wife eats from there. I don't get it.
agreed.. the bread is so spongy.. gross.. but i've heard it's the "safest thing" as it is just a cod fillet no?

vox

TRIBE Member
i like to switch things up with my fast food allegiance. popeye's is totally on the list, so is wendy's, and mcdonalds.

harvey's less so, mainly because there aren't any around my hood.

i like to do the big mac combo with sweet and sour dipping sauce for my fries, and then a filet-o-fish for a chaser. it's disgusting but so so good.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Gravid

TRIBE Member
Since this is an "appreciation" thread, I would like to see a little more respect for probably the best known meal in the world.

Although, it is tough to protect it from the health police, the Big Mac is a definite necessity in a world that includes alcohol.
There is nothing better than a Big Mac meal with the big fries and the gallon of Coke to help get that hung over feeling out of the way.

I'm Lovin' it!

noodle

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Gravid
Since this is an "appreciation" thread, I would like to see a little more respect for probably the best known meal in the world.

Although, it is tough to protect it from the health police, the Big Mac is a definite necessity in a world that includes alcohol.
There is nothing better than a Big Mac meal with the big fries and the gallon of Coke to help get that hung over feeling out of the way.

I'm Lovin' it!
*gives standing ovation*

Snapper

TRIBE Member
I find that a double cheeseburger with Mac sauce is more satisfying. I've grown a hate for McD's lettuce.

Karim

TRIBE Member
I'm curing a post birthday hangover, I was walking down the street with the biggest order I've ever placed at McDonalds in my hand (2 mcchickens, 2 large fries, and a regular coke), and a cigarette in my mouth.

My body hates me.