• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Big Fish

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
Has anyone seen this movie? I went the other night and i thought it was brilliant- Tim burton at his finest with a rather surreal storyline and some great acting.

I loved the brief cameo of the milkman at the end of the film- nice touch.

matt

CiG

TRIBE Member

HEllO?

I thought it was sappy, which is not bad, but I wish I saw The Last Samurai instead...

Kinda reminded me of the Princess Bride or something...

BYe nOW
Luka

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Zorro

TRIBE Member
I was higly disappointed in this film. And I'm a HUGE Tim Burton fan. I think it had to do with the previews for it. There was nothing left for surprise in the movie. I knew what to expect and what was coming next.

Can't wait for Charlie and The Chocolate Factory.;)

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Zorro
I was higly disappointed in this film. And I'm a HUGE Tim Burton fan. I think it had to do with the previews for it. There was nothing left for surprise in the movie. I knew what to expect and what was coming next.

Can't wait for Charlie and The Chocolate Factory.;)

you mean willy wonka and the chocolate factory....? ;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by littlenutty
you mean willy wonka and the chocolate factory....? ;)
Nope I mean Charlie and The Chocolate Factory.

I had this discussion with a friend and when we did some research realized that it has used both titles in the past.

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
Nope I mean Charlie and The Chocolate Factory.

I had this discussion with a friend and when we did some research realized that it has used both titles in the past.
you're right, my bad.... i just asked my teacher boss and he said they're the same book.... sorry...

Zorro

TRIBE Member
I think we found out that in Britian where my friend is from the book is call Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Here in North America they used Charlie and theChocolate factory more often.

just in case you were interested ;)

either way Tim Burton and Johnny Depp means GREAT! movie.

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
I think we found out that in Britian where my friend is from the book is call Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Here in North America they used Charlie and theChocolate factory more often.

just in case you were interested ;)

either way Tim Burton and Johnny Depp means GREAT! movie.
I come from England and we call it Charlie and the Chocolate factory after the book that was written by an english man.

matt

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirtymatt
I come from England and we call it Charlie and the Chocolate factory after the book that was written by an english man.

matt
Okay so I got it mixed up.

Sorry about that Chap ;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
I saw it on Tuesday and I thought it was fan-fuckin-tastic. Keep a sharp eye because there's lots of subtle things to see if you pay attention.

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
Soo Good!

Wasnt completely sure what to expect going into this and I wasnt even 100% convinced I would like it but i walked out of the theatre on Tuesday loving it.

It was so good, despite the tears :)

Sweet_e

kat

TRIBE Member
i liked it

the special effects were subtle but completely surreal at the same time.

i wouldnt say its "classic" tim burton, but it was good.