• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Big Dj Small Club Party @ 5ive

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Special K

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mandapanda
i heard it was danny tenaglia (and if that's the case i am SO NOT going :)

pete tong? maybe

whats wrong with Danny T? Ive never seen him b4 and id rather see him over Pete Tong (never seen him b4 either), whatever who cares, im sure whoever it is it will be a good night out!
Benson and Hedges always throw good parties!
 

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
dunno really. he sounds like he'd be boring imo. i've never heard him; i'm sure he's really good as everyone says but i'm just thoroughly uninterested.
 

patio-d

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mandapanda
dunno really. he sounds like he'd be boring imo. i've never heard him; i'm sure he's really good as everyone says but i'm just thoroughly uninterested.

that makes no sense.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
It's Simple

I think Sasha & Digweed are very talented producers and DJs who can put on a good show for thousands of screaming fans. But I still think they're pretty boring, in general.
 

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
The CD that was handed out

The promo cd for this event is well... so so.

The mixing I could laugh for hours about it!
Has anyone taken a listen to it yet? It's TERRIBLE.
Tunes are good but mixing...hahahahaha X infinite.
It's probably Danny T as f***ed as a ho on Jarvis.

But from the intro about him being famous for his Essential Mix Radio Show it's got to be Pete Tong.
I'm curious and want to check it out.

Oh B&H people! Where are you. lol.. j/k

XXX
Marian
:p
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Re: The CD that was handed out

Originally posted by *TheLiquidFairy*
The promo cd for this event is well... so so.

The mixing I could laugh for hours about it!
Has anyone taken a listen to it yet? It's TERRIBLE.
Tunes are good but mixing...hahahahaha X infinite.
It's probably Danny T as f***ed as a ho on Jarvis.

But from the intro about him being famous for his Essential Mix Radio Show it's got to be Pete Tong.
I'm curious and want to check it out.

Oh B&H people! Where are you. lol.. j/k

XXX
Marian
:p

:confused:

Pete
 

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
The flyer peeps were handing them out after Sasha & Digweed last friday. It was a CD flyer type thing consisting of music and a pc bit.

XXX
Marian
:p
 
Originally posted by mandapanda
dunno really. he sounds like he'd be boring imo. i've never heard him; i'm sure he's really good as everyone says but i'm just thoroughly uninterested.

He really is the best DJ in the world. He's kind of like a 'DJ's DJ'. Everyone only has mad respect for the guy. He does his thing, his 'be yourself' thing and doesn't give a fuck about what is said about him. Unfortunately, he doesn't come around as often as his fans would like. If he were in town, I'd advise to see him. He would definitely live up to any hype that you may have heard before.

I was actually surprised to read your comments about him.

The guy spins 12 hour + sets pretty regularly to packed houses. I think that alone speaks volumes to his ability.

You should give him a try if the opportunity presents itself.

Be yourself/Spread the love..... you know it Cheeka! ;)

DT what. :)

T
 

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by *TheLiquidFairy*
The flyer peeps were handing them out after Sasha & Digweed last friday. It was a CD flyer type thing consisting of music and a pc bit.

XXX
Marian
:p

I want my money back, I never got a CD.

Pete
 

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Magical White Isle
The guy spins 12 hour + sets pretty regularly to packed houses. I think that alone speaks volumes to his ability.

Well, if that's the case ... then everyone around here should be rushing out to see MARK OLIVER every weekend at Guvernment. ;)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
G

Guest

Guest
I saw Pete Tong at Cream in Montreal last year. He was surprisingly good. 'cept also a total asshole when I said hi to him after his set. Shook my hand but didn't say a word. I wasn't worthy of his breath. lol.
 

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Never seen Tong spin, but I've heard mixed reviews. Sometimes he sucks, almost like he doesn't want to be there, and I've also heard he rocks. Have to wait and see which one shows up. Guarantee 1 thing, he should have some sick, sick tunes. The guy gets everything first.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top