• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

big ANTHEM of the moment (???)

oeretS

TRIBE Member
The dopest track i have heard in a long long time...
1) it drops at least four times a night at comfort zone (it is like the fucking national anthem of the after after scene)
2) heard it at FOOTWORKZ on friday with ADDY's new night
3) i know that DEKO-ze is hot on it (just as much as is "It's a Holiday" if not more)
4) it is dark and tech-housey but has this catchy chorus rip that is like a repeat of a synth scale that goes "dewh deeewh deeeewh - break "deeeewh deeiwh deiwh" (if anyone speaks the ketamine dialect of techno)
5) phecking vicious track, need to know the name, can anyone help?????

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by oeretS
1) it drops at least four times a night at comfort zone (it is like the fucking national anthem of the after after scene)
edited for poor taste

Last edited:
Originally posted by oeretS

4) it is dark and tech-housey but has this catchy chorus rip that is like a repeat of a synth scale that goes "dewh deeewh deeeewh - break "deeeewh deeiwh deiwh" (if anyone speaks the ketamine dialect of techno)
ahahahahahaha

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
My stab in the dark would be "Cirez-d - Knockout"

Or one of the mixes of that horrible "Alter ego - rocker".

Uberspliff

TRIBE Promoter
I am pretty sure its the trak that both lee burridge and timo mass also played at guv 9 year, it's a techno fat bass track right, kinda sound like the person who made blood angel made that. Give me a few hours and I will figure it out.

lockedgruv

TRIBE Member
both played Knockout but im thinkin bout the other one they both played too...IT'S LIKE THAT YAAAAAA SO HEAT IT UP HEAT IT UP <--what is that one? :confused:

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Uberspliff
I am pretty sure its the trak that both lee burridge and timo mass also played at guv 9 year, it's a techno fat bass track right, kinda sound like the person who made blood angel made that. Give me a few hours and I will figure it out.
John Starlight made Blood Angel no? .. no idea of the other track in question at the moment however

oeretS

TRIBE Member
got the name of the "Holiday" track

still dont know the main anthem i am looking for
but im going to check out the leads you guys left for me
let you know before night is day

as for the other track i mentioned, i actually already had it
it is called: "Juliet - Avalon - Jacques Lu cont mix"
lyrics: "catch up to find out.. whats the difference if its yours or if its mine - mine - mine - mine - mine..... we'll take a holiday - you know id love you better"
sick!
surprised its just blowing up club side now

anyways, ill update

s mack (r hope's handle has been hijacked once again)

Taro

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lockedgruv
both played Knockout but im thinkin bout the other one they both played too...IT'S LIKE THAT YAAAAAA SO HEAT IT UP HEAT IT UP <--what is that one? :confused:
Schumacher, Thomas..

Heat it Up! tune that one is from an old master

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
the killers - mr brightside - jack le conte mix 7 05.
follow that with underworld - born slippy...mayhem.

nawberry

TRIBE Member
Are you talking about a track that starts with a dark, twangy bassline that immediately grabs everyones attention that about two minutes in has a subtle male vocal that creeps it way in become more and more discernible? (perhaps saying "i need and I want")

As there is a track that I need to know the name of, that fits my description that I first heard Manzone & Strong play a few months ago, but lately has been played by all the locals.
Today Addy, Barato and Sydney Blu each played it and I wouldn't have minded it if each played it a second time.

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
SO Heaven Scent, Sandstorm and 1998-2000 are not cool anthems anymore? Shit.

As well, does this mean the overhyping of Ghets Noch is finally done?

P.s There arent any more remixes of Rocker are there? Perhaps Paul Anka would like to lend his talents?

basilisk

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: big ANTHEM of the moment (???)

Originally posted by Littlest Hobo
edited for poor taste
Aw, this must have been good.

Shanti did a psytrance remix of that Alter Ego track... oh noes.

Taro

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lil'Timmy

P.s There arent any more remixes of Rocker are there? Perhaps Paul Anka would like to lend his talents?
:p
supposedly his cover album isn't that bad.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
anthem...
a song comes out , prolly on an album. said remixer tears the ever loving hell out if it...turning it into a remix.
slams a bunch of clubs in the uk, months b4 it hits here.
innit ?

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by alexd
the hugest right now is called "click on the ikea banner"
I don't see an Ikea one, but I clicked on the RBC one which I assume is the same type of payout?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Kalemic
I don't see an Ikea one, but I clicked on the RBC one which I assume is the same type of payout?
"clicking on the TD banner" is so hot right now as is the collosal anthem "RBC banner likes being clicked"