• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Beverly Hills, 90210

squirrely

TRIBE Member
season 1 begins june 1!!!!!!

augh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have nothing coherent to say on this topic. i am just stupidly ridiculously embarassingly excited. why the hell has this show not come out on DVD yet???

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
squirrely said:
why the hell has this show not come out on DVD yet???

one word - doherty.

Season one starts on what channel? Reruns, I assume?

I would vastly prefer some reruns of Melrose Place, and would have no qualms about contracting full-blown AIDS to get a copy of that on DVD.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
Aaaahahaha. Awesome.

As with Saved by the Bell repeats I doubt I'll get through the first half of the season due to the extreme cheese factor.

Brian Austin Green was soooooo the Justin Timberlake of the 90's.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
premiering june 1 on the new Prime: TVtropolis (channel 54 for people who have plain old boring cable)

part one of the pilot will be airing multiple times over the course of the day.

noodle

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
one word - doherty.

Season one starts on what channel?

It starts on TVtropolis (what Prime, channel 54, will be as of June 1st). www.tvtropolis.com

Mon-Fri @ 3:00pm and Sat @ 10am.

For the Jun 1st launch it will be on at 1:00pm and 7:00pm.

Dun na na na Dun na na *clap clap*

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
squirrely said:
premiering june 1 on the new Prime: TVtropolis (channel 54 for people who have plain old boring cable)

part one of the pilot will be airing multiple times over the course of the day.

what bat-time?

*edit: thanks noodle.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Sweet, thanks.

Put a post in here when they start the Valerie episodes. I loved that storyline where she and Dylan went to retrieve the money from the conman/fake parents with the aid of the l33t superhacker "Jonesy".

squirrely

TRIBE Member
i've been playing the theme song over and over (and over and over and over and over) again. eeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm so pissed cuz i just realised i don't get prime west (or soon-to-be tvtropolis west). what the hell? i have time shifting for every other stinkin' channel!

i guess i'll either be a)watching it mon-fri at work or b)watching it saturday mornings in bed.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
They just changed the name of 'Prime'.

Oh! And the episode where cowboy Scott shoots himself while twirling the gun! Nice job, Borax!

the gatekeeper

TRIBE Member
SOOOOOO excited!!!! Too bad it's on during the day though. I already have enough things making me want to quit my job, this is only more fuel for the fire. :D

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
brian2.jpg

noodle

TRIBE Member
the gatekeeper said:
SOOOOOO excited!!!! Too bad it's on during the day though. I already have enough things making me want to quit my job, this is only more fuel for the fire. :D

Seriously!!!

Hopefully it'll generate enough excitement for them to change the timeslot. But you never know. It's always a crap shoot with old reruns.

I can't believe it's been 16 YEARS since The Walsh's relocated to 90210!!!!

I remember those fresh faced teens from Minnesota as if it were yesterday *sniff*

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
TBS ran them in reruns for a while, then stopped (yet they continue to go through the entire run of Saved By The Bell...Not that I'm complaining).

lucky1

TRIBE Member
my fave story line is when Brian Austin Green gets hooked on meth and takes it by drinking it in OJ....lol dont know about you but every meth head i know that is the prefered method..

Kiera

TRIBE Member
'bout time damnit! I've gotten really sick of the Dawsons Creek reruns. I mean you can only watch that show so many times. Esp since now everytime I see Katie Holmes...er..."Kate Cruise" I cant get her nutcase fiance outa my head.

Pluse we get to see Luke Perry at his prime. :D