• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Better Call Saul

kuba

TRIBE Member
I'll never forget the time my girlfriend and I played hookey from high school and we had sex in her uncle's pool while they went away. The following week we tried to recreate it and I almost got her pregnant.

Lesson learned was you can never recreate a magical moment again, it will always fail.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
I'll never forget the time my girlfriend and I played hookey from high school and we had sex in her uncle's pool while they went away. The following week we tried to recreate it and I almost got her pregnant.

Lesson learned was you can never recreate a magical moment again, it will always fail.
you will never forget it because she was from niagara falls and you met her while everyone was away at camp so nobody could meet her ever

she was your sock

praktik

TRIBE Member
I;ve got faith in Odenkirk and the character - putting out another good show is what I think they'll do!

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
But I don't think they're trying to recreate anything. They're using a supporting character from Breaking Bad for a totally different genre.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Dialog

TRIBE Member
Like I said in the BB thread, Gustavo Fring would be a well-liked and interesting character to bring into this show, as he and Saul had a relationship (or awareness of each other) that predated Walt meeting Saul. They'd be foolish not to at least do an episode or short arc with Fring.

Aleks

TRIBE Member
even though Saul Goodman was one of my fav. characters on Breaking Bad i'm kind of skeptical about this spin off series...

kuba

TRIBE Member
When you're in high school and you take a chance w/o a condom every time is almost knocking her up, for the record. You guys know what I mean I think, but maybe I didn't explain it so clearly.

Let a sleeping dog lie is my thinking, this show is not going to replace BB, I wished vince would focus on another story instead of working this one. He should've just extended the fucking show.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Ya i think that's the point though, its certainly NOT a replacement, there never could be.

Its better that way anyway!

Extending I think would be the poorer choice. Shows get long in the tooth and then poison the cred they earned in previous seasons.

With the comedy/odenkirk angle I think we have room enough to see this as its own thing

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dabeats

TRIBE Member
Memorable line from the episode..."“The only way that car is worth 500 bucks is if there's a $300 hooker sitting in it.”

haha