• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Best way to commute From

DarkNemesis

TRIBE Member
Hamilton to Downtown Toronto.

I just got a job IT tech support job. :D

was just wondering what the best and easiest way to commute there was.... Car, Bus or Go train etc
How much would i expect to spend a month on commuting expenses?

DarkNemesis

kuba

TRIBE Member
no, seriously.

good fucking luck buddy. as i pass all the people coming in from out of town, I go from downtown to mississauga. lucky for me there is nary any traffic. But i do see the jams going into the city and its at least one hour wait from outside sauga to DT toronto.

a helicopter or plane or cape would be your best bet.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Gunark

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
no, seriously.

good fucking luck buddy. as i pass all the people coming in from out of town, I go from downtown to mississauga. lucky for me there is nary any traffic. But i do see the jams going into the city and its at least one hour wait from outside sauga to DT toronto.

a helicopter or plane or cape would be your best bet.

For 2 years I was one of those people stuck going the other way. It sucked. People complain about the DVP, but at least the scenery is nice. The QEW between mississauga and toronto is long, straight, slow, and oh so fucking boring.