• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

best tribe drama of all time

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i think all the best drama happened many moons ago, before the 'fake fight' era, back in the days of sea.
but maybe i am just looking at history through rose coloured glasses, and reminiscing about the good old drama days!

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
wasn't cat fight drama but lead to a lot of sexy drama. the bisexual thread. many hook ups do the that thread.. belee dat

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
we haven't had to use the color coded drama warning system for a long time....

nucular.gif

severe.gif

high.gif

Bean

TRIBE Member
Booty Bits said:
i think all the best drama happened many moons ago, before the 'fake fight' era, back in the days of sea.
but maybe i am just looking at history through rose coloured glasses, and reminiscing about the good old drama days!

sea was the first word that popped into my mind.

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
Subsonic Chronic said:
The Universal Sea fiasco ranks pretty high up there.

Russel Crowe was great too.

i concur and i concur.

i've had my share of fights on this board, but sea was the only one to actually issue quasi death threats against me. high profiles actually assigned a bodyguard to me during the iDance Rally after a few friends on the universal metropolis board emailed warnings to me about some of the stuff he was saying.

i never even got to meet the guy.

as for russell crowe, i wonder what the perchettes are up to these days?

dyad

TRIBE Member
hahaha all this talk of sea reminds me of my only real involvement in tribe drama ever in a thread about spencer a while back!

*backs away slowly to avoid another fiasco*

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
shit really hit the fan when the 3 deaths occurred in 2000. tons of arguing over shit that people really felt strongly about.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i had actually completely forgotten about the chipotle stuff!
yeah, he was batshit insane. i actually kinda hated watching people fight with him cuz it seemed as unfair as when cats play with mice before they eat them.