• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

best skateboard stores in TO?

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
So Hip has one of the best selections if you can handle the staff.

I usually buy my skate shoes online though. Cheaper and you can get pretty much whatever you want as opposed to what one store has in stock in here.

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
I dunno - I havent used any in awhile. Just do a search on skate shoes and a million stores will pop up. There are literally tons of them. Once you find what you want, shop around for that specific shoe in the colour you want for the best price.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

miller

TRIBE Member
^^^ adrift i think is right. not that catchy! something else was catchy about it...ha, but obviously not that catchy....i think they had a sign in their window or something.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

littlejon

TRIBE Member
miller said:
^^^ adrift i think is right. not that catchy! something else was catchy about it...ha, but obviously not that catchy....i think they had a sign in their window or something.

adrift has excellent signage.

the shoe selection at hogtown was pretty good, more than two solid walls of choice.
and the staff don't make you want to kill them.

The Kid

TRIBE Member
HOGTOWN HOGTOWN HOGTOWN!!!!

Been buying all my skateboards there since I was 13... they are the best, great staff, really helpful, great prices.

ladd

TRIBE Member
Does anyone know where I can find Gravis shoes? Del phic on Queen West has a small selection, but that's about all I could find.

patio-d

TRIBE Member
adrift is the best for shoes.
in fact their selection is getting so good that i breathe their name in the same breath as goodfoot these days.

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
Hogtown is quality.

but you can get shoes for a fraction of the price online since the exchange rate is at such a ridiculous point.

Ebay is even a pretty good place to go, especially if you wear harder to find sizes like myself (you wouldnt believe how hard it is to find a good looking pair of skate shoes in size 14).
I just got a brand new pair of DVS's, after shipping, customs, etc, came to less than $70 Canadian, which considering I saw the same shoes in a store here for $129.99 is pretty phenominal.
just search "skate shoes" and the number of size your looking for.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Hogtown.

So Hip It Hurts are a pack of theives. Fuck those guys.

*Still bitter they wouldn't even exchange defective merch a couple years ago.