• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Best place to go for Birthdays in Toronto?

Psycho_Bunny

TRIBE Member
So it's my birthday tomorrow, and I'm going out Saturday with some friends.
I kind of have an idea where to go and what to do, but does anyone have any ideas worth sharing?

In Toronto?

Does anyone even give a #$%^? :D

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
I'm requesting an oyster bonanza for my birthday feasting!!!!!

As for gathering friends for drinking.. I have NO GOD DAMN IDEA and I need to think up of something.

I almost rather have a small gathering inhouse, but heading out somewhere is always a good idea for no clean up the next day.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Big Pappa's Bordello on Queen West seems to be fairly popular. It used to be Modesto, and although I haven't been back since it changed owners, the new space is apparently quite nice.

That place has a history of messy birthdays. :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

quantumize

TRIBE Member
if your birthdays tomorrow go to the Brant house tonight or tomorrow night, there are VERY cheap drinks and it can be a CRAZY party on a weeknight

Psycho_Bunny

TRIBE Member
Subsonic Chronic said:
Big Pappa's Bordello on Queen West seems to be fairly popular. It used to be Modesto, and although I haven't been back since it changed owners, the new space is apparently quite nice.

That place has a history of messy birthdays. :)

Not bad. What kinda place is it? Food wise? music wise? Are the bathrooms clean? :eek:

lucky1

TRIBE Member
Psycho_Bunny said:
Not bad. What kinda place is it? Food wise? music wise? Are the bathrooms clean? :eek:

its like a restaraunt (small square tables, chairs)

I think they did it up pretty ugly now... these gawdawful red and white checked table clothes, some gaudy lights. There is a bar down one side. It is not a club, there isn't really a dance floor, per say.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

thom100

TRIBE Member
6535670_82f924bb01_m.jpg
obviously.