• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Best parking job ever

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
“It’s the gear-shifter or something,” said the man, who would not give his or his mother’s name. “Something locked and it didn’t drive properly. The car was basically out of control.”

???????

That can happened in a Mercedes?

diablo

TRIBE Member
“It’s the gear-shifter or something,” said the man, who would not give his or his mother’s name. “Something locked and it didn’t drive properly. The car was basically out of control.”
The odds of this actually being the case are probably in the same ballpark as winning the lottery.

Chalk up another one for "driver error".

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
For people who know nothing about vehicles, that's a pretty blind accusation to make -the gear shifter lol

Please don't be Asian. Please don't be Asian. Please don't be Asian. Please don't be Asian. Please don't be Asian. Please don't be Asian. Please don't be Asian. Please don't be Asian.

Fillmore

TRIBE Member

???????

That can happened in a Mercedes?
There are currently some lawsuits against mercedes for accidents because of the relocated or change in design of the shifter in their newer vehicles. Its bullshit IMO but apparently some of these people have a case.

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
For people who know nothing about vehicles, that's a pretty blind accusation to make -the gear shifter lol
Back in the olden days shifters had mechanical linkages that provided tactile feedback and you could tell where you were without looking. These new fangled cars have electronic controls and you have to actually look to see what gear you're in. (or it probably tells you while it rubs your back and sucks your cock)

Preroller

TRIBE Member
even if the gear shifter was stuck, would she have had to floor it all the way to get the kind of speed to flip it over the side of a car like that, like FLOOR IT

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

praktik

TRIBE Member
Anyone else paying a bit closer attention to the Mercedes SUVs you end up seeing on the streets after this story?

I'm totally vehicle profiling and assuming anyone driving a Mercedes SUV is incompetent.

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
Anyone else paying a bit closer attention to the Mercedes SUVs you end up seeing on the streets after this story?

I'm totally vehicle profiling and assuming anyone driving a Mercedes SUV is incompetent.
You may as well throw Toyota Camrys and Corollas in there.

Most bloody useless drivers ever.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member

For me, I find Mercedes drivers either drive too slow or too fast.

I saw some idiot on the 401 filling his car Mercedes up with a gas can - double parked on the 401 hwy coming back from Detroit last night, saw him tailing someone when he was exiting.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders