• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Best Freee Picture Hosting Service?

labRat

TRIBE Member
your isp (rogers, sympatico, mr. internet) provides you with at least 5MB or more.

or create a free webspace with 1and1.com

squirrely

TRIBE Member
i just keep making new picturetrail.com profiles.

one day i am SUPERSLUTROBIN, a 49 year-old male administrative assistant.

the next day i am CUDDLYBEAR, a 13 year old student from beverly hills.

each one lasts for about 2 weeks, so it's fine if you just wanna post a pic in the pic thread or something, cuz they always get buried under 20 new pages before your temporary account expires.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

starr

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by labRat
your isp (rogers, sympatico, mr. internet) provides you with at least 5MB or more.

anyone want to tell the newbie (aka me) how to use this, so I can post my first pikcha on the interweb?

Persephone

TRIBE Member
I use Imagestation and have had no problems with it. Its very userfriendly. The only think I don't like about it is that its American-based - so if you order pictures through them online, they will be printed in the US.

What are the good Canadian picture hosting websites that also offer a photo development service?

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
I was impressed though that the equivalent package (500mb, 5gig transfer) is only $5US a month! Still a good deal for hosting.