• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

best foods to eat before-

kuba

TRIBE Member
best foods to eat before a party?

i'm thinking, tonight i'll have pasta, cuz it's carbs, and it'll keep me goin' through the night.

anyone else have some suggestions?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I like pasta and sometimes if i know I'll be sketchy, cabbage rolls... they make you fart but they give you that added energy to not want to eat anything while desperately trying to fall asleep for hours on end!

and beer, beer keeps you going!

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I say a meal that has both protein and carbs. It keeps your energy up the longest.

So pasta with cheese or some other form of protein is great.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
geminigirl said:
I say a meal that has both protein and carbs. It keeps your energy up the longest.

So pasta with cheese or some other form of protein is great.
protein + carbs = atomic farts

noodle

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
cabbage rolls... they make you fart butQUOTE]

Good idea!

This might just be the perfect solution to secure some much needed dancing space at the guv!

*edit* an atomic fart would be EVEN BETTER!!!!

Just think of all the room to dance...

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
I crush up three e's and put it into some channa masala.

not only will it help give you some extra pep, mdma enhances the flavour of any cooking.

like msg.

I think it's the M.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
TaCk OnE? said:
not only will it help give you some extra pep, mdma enhances the flavour of any cooking.

like msg.

I think it's the M.
It's true. I call it channa ma-put those fucking glowsticks away and stop blowing that goddamned whistle.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

DoubleDown

TRIBE Member
kuba said:
best foods to eat before a party?

i'm thinking, tonight i'll have pasta, cuz it's carbs, and it'll keep me goin' through the night.

anyone else have some suggestions?
I heard this is BS (pasta for the carbs thnig) unless you'er eating it 12+ hours before that extra energy is needed.